Holiday Doughnuts are making a return to Krispy Kreme this Friday and the lineup includes the new Wreath Doughnut.
- Snowman Doughnut: snowman shaped doughnut frosted in white icing, a red icing scarf and a joyful smile
- Holiday Sprinkles: chocolate iced doughnut decked in seasonal red and green sprinkles
- Red Velvet Cake Doughnut: deep red, rich and chocolaty cake doughnut topped with cream cheese icing and red velvet cake crumbles
- Wreath Doughnut: dipped in green icing and decorated with red icing holly berries and a red icing bow
- Peppermint Mocha: rich espresso, dark chocolate and frosty peppermint, finished with whipped cream and a cheerful peppermint bark topping (available hot or cold)
In episode 43 of The Nosh Show, find out who would drink Doritos-flavored Mountain Dew. We also talk about Oreo Churros, Milk Chocolate Pringles (review), turkey and stuffing-flavored donuts, Coca-Cola Orange, something called a ramnut, and much more.
You can download the episode or subscribe to The Nosh Show on iTunes or Stitcher. Follow the show on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Thanks for listening!
Last year we reviewed the Steak & Cheese Pizza from Papa John’s and this year there’s a new Philly Cheesesteak Pizza. Is this a case of rebranding or a different pizza? Thankfully, it’s a brand new pizza. The Philly Cheesesteak Pizza features “hand-tossed pizza crust layered with creamy garlic sauce, steak from the Original Philly Cheesesteak Company, fresh onions and green peppers, then covered with mozzarella and provolone cheese.” A large is priced at $12.
Also new from Papa John’s is the $6 Red Kettle Cookie. This family-size cookie is served warm and features chocolate chips, red candy-coated chocolate pieces. A portion of the proceeds go to The Salvation Army.
I came across some new items at IHOP this morning and Waffle Pastries seemed like an interesting mix of breakfast flavors I needed to investigate. There are four Waffle Pastries to choose from: Bacon & Donut Glaze, Banana Creme Brûlée, Cinnamon & Cream Cheese Icing, and Strawberry Creme Brûlée. At the time of writing this, I haven’t spotted these new items on the IHOP website or Facebook page.
I was hesitant about the whole “toasted marshmallow filling” and almost decided against considering any of these Waffle Pastries. The Bacon & Donut Glaze Waffle Pastry looked to be the featured item since it received the entire page picture treatment on the back of the menu. Headlined by “Experience a waffle unlike any other.” Since the Bacon & Donut Glaze Waffle Pastry was the most interesting looking of the bunch I decided to not pass it up. … continue reading “Review: New Bacon & Donut Glaze Waffle Pastry from IHOP”