The Dunkin’ Donuts drink line-up has welcomed the new OREO Hot Chocolate to the menu. Participating Dunkin’ locations nationwide will be offering OREO flavored Hot Chocolate through the fall and winter seasons joining Original Hot Chocolate and Dunkaccino.
Halloween season has started at Krispy Kreme. Available through October 31st, Krispy Kreme’s line-up of seasonal treats are here and headlined by Zombie Doughnuts:
- Zombie Doughnuts are a delicious addition to the Halloween menu comes in a unique design and look for the too cute to spook shape. This yummy variety is brimming with a lusciously smooth KREME™ filling. To add to the fun, we finish it by hand-dipping it in icing for a delicious flavor boost.The spooky faces are hand-decorated w/ black icing, topped with candy eyes.
- Pumpkin Doughnut – Pumpkin-shaped, Kreme filled doughnut topped with orange colored icing with a hand-decorated jack-o-lantern face
- Spider Web Doughnut – Kreme filled doughnut topped with chocolate icing and a spider web design
Also available for a limited time only at Krispy Kreme are the Pumpkin Spice Latte, Halloween Sprinkle Doughnut, Salted Caramel Latte Doughnut and the Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut.
For a limited time only, the DQ $5 Buck Lunch won’t be limited to just lunch time. Through October, the $5 Buck Lunch will be available all day. Get an entree, fries, drink plus a DQ sundae for the special price of just five bucks.
Starting on Tuesday, September 27th, Moe’s Southwest Grill will be promoting their new Smothered Burritos. The latest addition to the menu lets you top your favorite burrito with one of Moe’s three new signature sauces (Hatch Green Chile, Red Chile, Mole), plus queso fresco and cilantro. Smothered Burritos are also served with a side of guacamole, sour cream and pico de gallo. Available for a limited time only.
National Coffee Day is Thursday, September 29, and Dunkin’ Donuts is celebrating their 66-year history by offering any medium-sized cup of hot coffee for 66 cents. Available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts locations nationwide.
On Thursday, September 29th, Krispy Kreme is celebrating National Coffee Day by offering a free small coffee and a free Original Glazed doughnut at participating locations. No purchase is necessary for guests to take part in National Coffee Day.
Today is the first day of fall and Starbucks is celebrating with a fall drink promo which runs through Sunday, September 25th. From 2-5pm, get a grande Pumpkin Spice Latte, grande Salted Caramel Mocha or grande Chile Mocha for $3. At participating Starbucks locations only.
Arby’s Smokehouse Sandwiches have some new additions. You might remember we reviewed the Smokehouse Brisket Sandwich a few years ago and last year we reviewed the Smokehouse Turkey Sandwich. For the latest Smokehouse update, Arby’s has introduced the Smokehouse Pork Belly Sandwich and the Smoke Mountain Sandwich. Here’s the rundown of the full line-up:
- Smokehouse Brisket: We set out to make a sandwich with layers of smoky flavor, and this is the result. Our brisket is smoked for at least 13 hours in a pit smoker in Texas. We top that delicious smoked beef with smoked gouda, crispy onions, mayo and BBQ sauce and serve it all on an artisan-style roll. 600 calories, 35 grams of fat, 12 grams of saturated fat, 1240 milligrams of sodium, 42 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, 7 grams of sugar, and 33 grams of protein
- New Smokehouse Pork Belly Sandwich: Our Pork Belly is hickory smoked and sliced extra thick, for a more tender style of bacon. Then we layer it with smoked cheddar, BBQ sauce and crispy onions. And if you don’t think it’s better than bacon, try our bacon. 860 calories, 61 grams of fat, 23 grams of saturated fat, 1540 milligrams of sodium, 49 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, 13 grams of sugar, and 29 grams of protein
- Smokehouse Turkey Sandwich: Our smoked turkey isn’t “smoke flavored.” It’s smoke infused. We smoke it for eight hours over mesquite wood in a smokehouse in Texas. Then we put it on an artisan style roll and top it with smoked cheddar, crispy onions and white BBQ sauce to make our Smokehouse Turkey sandwich. If you’ve never had smoked turkey before, this is the best place to start. 500 calories, 24 grams of fat, 8 grams of saturated fat, 1340 milligrams of sodium, 44 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, 6 grams of sugar, and 31 grams of protein
- New Smoke Mountain Sandwich: What if Arby’s combined all of their slow-smoked meats into one gigantic sandwich? What if smoked brisket, smoked pork belly, and smoked turkey came together in smoky harmony? What if all that smoked meat was slathered with BBQ sauce, smoked cheddar, and crispy onions? The answer to these questions is “I’ll have that.” 800 calories, 46 grams of fat, 18 grams of saturated fat, 1910 milligrams of sodium, 50 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, 13 grams of sugar, and 49 grams of protein