McDonald’s Global Headquarters Restaurant Updates International Menu Items
Now that the Worldwide Favorites menu at McDonald’s is officially available nationwide, the global headquarters restaurant in Chicago has added some new international menu items.None of my picks on the “Four International McDonald’s Items More Interesting than the Worldwide Favorites Menu” discussion post made the cut. If you’re in the Chicago area, check out the restaurant located at 1035 W. Randolph St. What looks good to you?
- Veggie Muffin from India: a breakfast sandwich with a toasted and buttered English muffin, a slightly spicy spinach, corn and cheese patty, topped with a slice of American cheese.
- Big Tasty from Sweden: a one-third pound beef patty with three slices of Swiss cheese, three slices of Roma tomatoes, shredded lettuce and fresh slivered onions, topped with a smoky ‘Big Tasty’ sauce, on a toasted sesame seed bun.
- Chicken Tasty with Bacon from Switzerland: a lightly breaded chicken patty with three half bacon strips, shredded lettuce, three slices of Roma tomatoes and fresh slivered onions, topped with a smoky ‘Big Tasty’ sauce, served on a sesame seed bun.
- The Manhattan Salad from France: a mix of lettuces, baby kale, romaine and spring lettuce topped with grape tomatoes, dried cranberries and sliced apples, served with choice of crispy or grilled chicken and a breadstick; offered with Bleu Cheese dressing or your choice of dressings
- The ‘I’m Greeking Out’ Salad from Canada: a mix of premium lettuces, topped with sliced cucumbers, red pepper strips, crumbled feta, seasoned couscous, herb and garlic pita chips, and a choice of sliced grilled or crispy chicken; offered with Greek dressing or your choice of dressing.
- Twister Fries from Malaysia: potatoes cut into long, curling twists, coated in a seasoned batter and served crispy and hot.
- Dessert Parfaits from Belgium: McDonald’s vanilla, chocolate or twist soft serve layered on the top and bottom with your choice of hot fudge, caramel or strawberry sundae toppings, and topped off with whip cream.