Dairy Queen Launches Box of Happy Summer-Themed Kits
Dairy Queen partnered with The Coca-Cola Company and is launching a three-month subscription box of summer-themed kits for called Box of Happy. There’s a box for June, one for July and one for August and you can get all three for $45, while supplies last. The three-month subscription includes a total of $30 in DQ gift cards so you can get your Blizzard fix every month.Go to DQBoxofHappy.com to sign up to receive three months of summer-themed kits… here’s a rundown of each box as described by DQ:
June: Camp-In Box
The Camp-In Box is designed for families to explore the great outdoors in the comfort of their own living room with a box full of the happiest indoor camping gear on earth, including:
- A built-in, faux, non-flammable campfire designed to work with a smartphone to create a warm glow and crackling sounds of a real summer bonfire.
- A DQ Camp-In Shadow Puppet Storybook and two flashlights, to create handmade critters and imagine stories with kids, parents and friends alike.
- A $10 DQ gift card to try the June Blizzard of the Month
- More camp-in fun!
July: Water Park Box
July’s box will allow fans to turn their front yards in to a water park with a collection of fun, joy-filled water games and challenges for the entire family, including:
- A waterproof box that opens to reveal a built-in, twisting sprinkler
- A Splashdown activity booklet full of water-fueled outdoor games
- A $10 DQ gift card to try the July Blizzard of the Month
- More waterpark-inspired fun!
August: Road Trip Box
Near or far, the Road Trip Box aims to make fans’ journeys as happy as the destination with supplies for their next family adventure, including:
- A built-in smartphone camcorder case to capture smiles on the go
- An original “Memory Maker” card set with prompts of what to capture along your journey
- A $10 DQ gift card to try the August Blizzard of the Month
- More road trip fun!