Taco Bell’s New Loaded Nacho Taco

Back in September we brought you news of the new Loaded Nacho Taco from Taco Bell in test markets.  The Loaded Nacho Taco is now available  nationally and it’s priced at $1.00 and features seasoned beef, nacho cheese sauce, cheese, seasoned red strips and lettuce.  You can add jalapeño peppers to make it a Spicy Loaded Nacho Taco.  Nutrition-wise the Loaded Nacho Taco will set you back 280 calories, 14 grams of fat, 670 milligrams of sodium, 29 grams of carbs, 4 grams of fiber, 2 grams of sugar, and 10 grams of protein.  For $5.00 you can get the Loaded Nacho Taco Box which comes with a Loaded Nacho Taco, a Beef 5-Layer Burrito, a crunchy taco, Cinnamon Twists and a medium fountain drink.

12 comments on “Taco Bell’s New Loaded Nacho Taco

1. David says:

I was pleasantly surprised by this earlier tonight. For one dollar this is a steal. Hopefully this stays on the menu for a little bit!!

2. No thanks says:

It’s not the same old red strips its a new seasoned mini dorito chip. Flavors of tomato lime and garlic

3. Stephen M. says:

I could not agree more on bringing back the chili cheese burrito. Do it, Taco Bell. “Retro Menu”.

4. BigBelly says:

I had the spicy one last night, pretty tasty, except for the chips, they turn soggy and disgusting pretty quick.

• BigBelly says:

I had them put the chips on the side last night, then sprinkled them on when I started to eat them, much better that way.
      I got no tomato, lime or garlic flavor from the chips eating them straight, They seem to be a courser texture then Doritos

5. Johnnyboy says:

Sounds more like Chilli Cheese diarrhea. come on TB, come up with better ingredients, better Mexican fast food.