New Spring Menu Items at Dunkin’
The Dunkin’ menu has a lot of new LTO’s so let’s take a look what’s being offered as the weather warms up into spring. The Dunkin’ PEEPS Donut is now available and it features white icing, a special green and egg-shaped sprinkle blend and a mini yellow PEEPS® Marshmallow Chick on top. New PEEPS® Marshmallow Flavored Coffee features the taste of classic PEEPS® Marshmallow to your choice of Dunkin’s hot and iced coffee, espresso drinks, frozen coffee and frozen chocolate.Also being promoted for spring is a new cold brew and new breakfast sandwich available all day:
- New Chocolate Cherry Cold Brew: Dunkin’s ultra-smooth, full-bodied Cold Brew now features the classic combo of chocolate and cherry, giving Cold Brew fans a refreshing new choice to enjoy as the temps begin to rise. Get any medium-sized Dunkin’ Cold Brew for only $2 from 2 PM to 6 PM during April.
- Iced Tea Lemonade and Frozen Lemonade: For another refreshing and revitalizing beverage option, Dunkin’ is serving Iced Tea Lemonade and Frozen Lemonade. Made from real lemon juice, these authentic lemonades offer a cool twist on a warm weather favorite.
- New Sweet Sriracha Bacon Breakfast Sandwich: As the days get warmer, this new sandwich will heat things up even more for breakfast lovers. The Sweet Sriracha Bacon Breakfast Sandwich features egg, American cheese and four strips of sweet Sriracha bacon, served on a croissant.
There are also three new Signature Lattes on the drink menu. Available hot or iced:
- The Blueberry Crisp Latte features blueberry and caramel flavors, topped with whipped cream, a caramel flavored drizzle and cinnamon sugar topping.
- The Caramel Craze Latte includes a caramel flavor, and is topped with whipped cream, a caramel flavored drizzle and cinnamon sugar topping.
- The Cocoa Mocha Latte has a mocha flavor, and is topped with whipped cream, a mocha drizzle and hot chocolate powder.