Pretzel Crust Pizza Returns to Little Caesars

Back at Little Caesars for a limited time only is the Pretzel Crust Pizza.  The Pretzel Crust Pizza was first introduced back in 2014 (read our full review).  This large specialty pizza features a buttery, soft pretzel crust topped with cheddar cheese sauce, a blend of 100% real cheese, and pepperoni, and then finished with a four-cheese blend of Asiago, Fontina, Parmesan, and White Cheddar cheeses.  Priced at $6 as part of the Hot-N-Ready carryout special between 4-8pm

9 comments on “Pretzel Crust Pizza Returns to Little Caesars

1. Colin says:

I wish I could just get the pretzel crust and tomato sauce. Maybe they’d let me custom order that.

2. John W. says:

I bought that pizza a couple of times back when Little Caesar’s last had it on their menu. As I recall, it was close to being too salty for me, but overall I liked it. Cheddar cheese is an underrated topping for a pizza, IMO.

• Thistle says:

I love salty things, but this was toeing the line for me as well. Then I made the mistake of looking up the stats. It’s recommended that you have less than 2,300 mg a day of sodium, and one single slice has 11,020 mg…

• Grubgrader says:

It’s got a lot of sodium, but not quite that much. One pizza contains 12,530mg, one slice has 1,566mg. Still a lot of salt though!

—Nutritional Information—
        Stuffed Pretzel Crust – 1 Pizza

Calories – 2,660
        Calories From Fat – 1,150
        Fat (g) – 130
        Saturated Fat (g) – 58
        Trans Fat (g) – 3.5
        Cholesterol (mg) – 310
        Sodium (mg) – 12,530
        Carbs (g) – 253
        Fiber (g) – 9
        Sugars (g) – 14
        Protein (g) – 122

3. Sandy says:

I want this for sure, never had when it was a product a few years ago. I will brush off the salt on the crust. LC is under rated to me. It’s cheap, but they use quality cheese and I love their Detroit style pan pizza!

4. Jake says:

Too bad they didn’t offer this with the Detroit pan crust

5. Nathan says:

It’s a lot of things but it’s not pretzel crust. Had it for the first time yesterday. I like salty but this was overboard and the “pretzel” crust seemed like regular crust with extra (carmalized color?) egg wash and pretzel salt. Cheddar cheese sauce was good, salty but good. LC is great but this was a flop for me.

6. Geforcepat says:

as others have said way too salty. and like someone said where is the tomato sauce?
    anyways was so disappointed only ate 1.5 slices of it returned and got my money($9.50) back.