Espresso Re-Launch at Dunkin’ Kicks Off with a Free Taste
Dunkin’ is launching a brand new handcrafted espresso experience and it’s being kicked off with two nationwide free sampling events. On Friday, November 16, participating Dunkin’ restaurants nationwide will be offering a free sample of the Caramel Flavored Iced Latte and on Saturday, November 17, get a free sample of the White Chocolate Flavored Iced Latte. Promotion runs from 10am to 2pm while supplies last. The new espresso experience at Dunkin’ includes “new state-of-the-art espresso equipment for optimal espresso bean extraction, … a new recipe for a stronger and more robust flavor profile”.Beyond Friday and Saturday, Dunkin’ will be promoting their espresso relaunch through the end of the year.
- Medium lattes or cappuccinos for $2 all day, November 19 – 25
- FREE Lyft rides to Dunkin’ on Black Friday: November 23 Dunkin’ will provide one free Lyft ride to a Dunkin’ location for up to 25,000 users if they use the promo code SipDunkin from 4AM – 3PM EST.
- National Espresso Day Celebration, November 23: Espresso shots in any beverage for 50 cents, available all day at participating locations.
- Enjoy an espresso break every afternoon, November 26 – December 30: Medium-sized Dunkin’ latte or cappuccino for $2 from 2 PM to 6 PM at participating locations.
- Tour with world-renowned Latte Artist Michael Breach: Throughout the holiday season select Dunkin’ locations will be hosting events with special appearances by Latte Artist Michael Breach who will be creating personalized latte art (Instagram: @BaristArt).