Dunkin’ Donuts Fall Menu Includes New Apple Crisp Donut
Pumpkin and maple pecan flavors are back at Dunkin’ Donuts with the return of the fall menu. New this year is the Apple Crisp Donut which features an apple filling, and is topped with caramel icing and a sweet oat topping.Here’s the rest of the fall menu lineup:
- Pumpkin flavored and Maple Pecan flavored coffees: Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin flavored and Maple Pecan flavored coffees headline the brand’s autumn array as perfect ways to stay energized leading up to fall and throughout the season. Both flavors are available in Dunkin’s full line of coffees, including hot or iced coffee, espresso beverages, Frozen Coffee and Cold Brew coffee.
- NEW Maple Cream Cheese Spread: With new Maple Cream Cheese Spread, Dunkin’ brings this popular taste of the season to its selection of creamy and delicious cream cheese spreads for guests to enjoy on their favorite bagel variety.
- Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich: Fans wild about waffles can celebrate fall with Dunkin’s breakfast sandwich featuring the perfect blend of maple, bacon and savory, buttery waffle. The Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich offers a double portion of sweet caramelized Maple Sugar Bacon, egg and American Cheese, served between classic golden Belgian Waffles with deep ridges. For another on-the-go breakfast sandwich choice, Dunkin’s Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich brings eggs, American Cheese and a double serving of Maple Sugar Bacon served on a warm, flaky croissant.
- Pumpkin Donut and Muffin: The brand will once again offer one of the largest varieties of pumpkin choices of any national restaurant chain, available all day long for a perfect fall treat any time. Back this fall are Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Donut, a glazed pumpkin cake donut that can also be enjoyed as bite-size MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats, as well as Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Muffin, a pumpkin spiced autumn delight topped with white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
- Festive Fall Donut: For a donut that celebrates the colors of the season in a sweet way, the Festive Fall Donut is back, featuring red icing and chocolate and orange sprinkles.