New $1 Grande Burritos from Taco Bell

Taco Bell has rebranded its value menu (now called the Cravings Value Menu) and is offering new $1 Grande Burritos for a limited time only.  There are two choices of Grande Burrito… Chicken Enchilada Grande Burrito and Three Cheese Nacho Grande Burrito.The new Chicken Enchilada Grande Burrito (370 calories) features seasoned rice, shredded chicken, red sauce, reduced fat sour cream and cheddar cheese wrapped in a tortilla. The new Three Cheese Nacho Grande Burrito (420 calories) consists of seasoned beef, nacho cheese sauce, red tortilla strips, reduced fat sour cream and a three cheese blend wrapped in a flour tortilla.

6 comments on “New $1 Grande Burritos from Taco Bell

1. Waldo says:

So much burrito shell! But what do you expect for $1? I guess you could ask for them to put two together (but only one shell) and charge $2. Would still be a good deal and taste a lot better!

2. BigBelly says:

I had the nacho one, it was about half the size of the one in the picture, and the chips tasted stale.

• Bubbsy says:

I believe it – in the ad photo above, they have a corn chip next to the burrito, it gives us scale visually — they really are half that size…. I know that companies will put their products in their best light, fluff them up, and even exaggerate a little but that man photo is deliberately deceptive considering they give us scale in a couple different ways.

3. Sandy says:

I’m up for the chicken enchilada version! $1 and less than 400 calories, yes please!

• jh says:

I love the chicken enchilada one regardless of the calorie count. Cheap chicken burritos are too rare at TB, and this one is solid.

4. Mark says:

I tried both. Got them grilled.

The chicken one was a letdown. I didn’t taste the cheese or red sauce it all. It tasted like chicken and rice, kind of dry.

The nacho one was good. Very moist, I couldn’t tell there was shredded cheese on it but it had plenty of nacho cheese and sour cream. It’s essentially a beefy nacho griller (if you order it grilled which they’ll do no charge) but with sour cream and half the price. I always loved the grillers but at $2 they weren’t that great of a value due to size. This burrito is what the grillers should have been and way better than the overly dry beefy fritos one. It makes my list of favorite TB burritos along with the beefy 5 layer and the cheesy bean and rice.