New Cheesy Bacon Crispy Chicken Sandwich from Burger King

There’s a new chicken sandwich at Burger King that doesn’t skimp on the cheese.  Introducing the new Cheesy Bacon Crispy Chicken Sandwich from BK.  The Cheesy Bacon Crispy Chicken Sandwich features a 100% white meat seasoned chicken filet topped with American cheese topped with bacon topped with cheese sauce… plus there’s another layer of cheese sauce on top of the bottom bun.  The new sandwich will set you back 650 calories, 32 grams of fat, 10 grams of saturated fat, 1980 milligrams of sodium, 59 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, 8 grams of sugar, and 31 grams of protein.  Available for a limited time only

10 comments on “New Cheesy Bacon Crispy Chicken Sandwich from Burger King

1. Aquita Cumqueefa Morman says:

Wow that looks like it needs some mushrooms on it and th3 chicken needs to be replaced with a a flame broiled beef patty. What is BK doing? I was in support of yheir mac n cheetos, but this is atrocious like my thunder thighs.

2. sandy says:

Looks like a good choice for stoners and/or drunk or hungover people.

• alan rodriguez says:

not really.. just a slab of meat.. go to kfc and get the colonel sandwich but ask for double.. ul get a half pund of goodness and then wen u get bak slab make a mayo based spread and thats it.. or get some onion strings as toppings.. im a chef obviously.. enjoy

3. Robert says:

Ugh. Their latest fried chicken thing is so gross. Tastes like it was fried in 5 year old oil, way too much breading with a heavy, stale flavor. Such a pale shadow of their Tendercrisp, about the last item they had that said “quality.” The BK by me remodeled and is shockingly nice inside, but whatever weird conglomerate owns them now is clearly focused on everything but food quality. I am so annoyed I can’t get a Whopper that tastes like they did ten years ago. Heck, even their old chicken tenders (the tiny rectangular ones) are missed. EVERY food item at BK tastes like corners were cut. McDonald’s doesn’t even do that, so why is it okay for BK to? Okay I’m done.

4. al rod says:

lousy.. and too much cheeese.. go to kfc and get the colonel sandwich and make it double.. cheaper and ul have a hearty sandwich..u can add a slice of any cheese if u need to or get ricos in walmart..that cheese is the same as the theatre btw.. bet ya didnt knoe thst.. its so worth it

5. TomHandy says:

For what it’s worth, the one I got at Burger King looked nothing like this – there was a very thin layer of cheese sauce that I had to lift the bun off to really even see. I know it’s nothing new that the product shots don’t match up with reality, but in this case, there was a huge difference in the cheesiness of it, which is the whole point of this thing.

6. bodor says:

No ranch? Someone dropped the ball.

7. Bubbsy says:

This is something that would actually benefit from a pretzel bun, lol.

8. M-Logan says:

BK has blown it each of the 2 times I have attempted to get this. The first time a few days ago, the chicken was tough, chewy, shrunken and dried out. Like it was HOURS old. Nasty. But the cheese and bacon aspects were so good, I tried again today for lunch. This time I “dined in”, just in case there were problems. And there were. First I had to ask them for ice from in back, since the Freestyle machine had none. Then I sat down and found my sandwich had only bacon and a cheese slice on it – NO CHEESE SAUCE, which is the whole point of the sandwich. So I revisited the counter and asked for my rightful sauce, on the side so I could dip it in there. That actually worked really well, but my question is WHY can BK never get it right the first time??

As for the bird itself, it is quite good when it’s fresh.

And whoever said “too much cheese”, that is such a foreign concept to me I can’t even relate.