New Chocolate Whopper from Burger King

The latest from Burger King is another entry into the Whopper family and this time its target is chocolate lovers.  Introducing the Chocolate Whopper sandwich.  The Chocolate Whopper features two chocolate cake buns and a flame-grilled chocolate patty topped with candied blood oranges, white chocolate rings, and milk chocolate leaves with raspberry syrup and vanilla frosting.  I think this is as far as I’m going to go with the April Fools fast food items.  No one falls for these right?

8 comments on “New Chocolate Whopper from Burger King

1. Darrell Martinsen says:

Sorry I’m calling April Fool’s on this one! But dang I would’ve love to have tried it! Lol

2. Britney says:

The funny thing is, there probably are some people who would try this. lol

3. Rusty Shackleford says:

Hah had to check the calendar. Doesn’t look like it would’ve been half bad though. I was initially imagining an actual meat patty with a chocolate infused bun.

4. Axel says:

How do you even flame-grill a chocolate patty?

5. Eden says:

I don’t know how they would flame grill chocolate, maybe if it was some kind of super stable chocolate pudding, but if today wasn’t the day before April fools day I would be hyped. That would be so unique as a dessert item. All the instagram ‘stars’ would buy them out before I could get one though I bet.

• Richard Ginn says:

I think the Flame Grill was just for show. I am not sure what the patty was made out of, BUTTT I would try this for sure.

6. Johnnboy says:

I would definitely buy this if it is REAL.

7. Will says:

The problem with Burger King doing this kind of thing is that it’s hard to come up with something that’s any more ridiculous than their actual newer menu items, like Mac n Cheetos.