New Queso Blanco and the Queso Crunch Taco from Del Taco
The latest addition to the Del Taco menu makes plenty of their existing products new again. Introducing new Queso Blanco. Queso Blanco is made with real cheese, real milk, jalapeños and heavy cream. You can add it to any item for 50 cents. Here’s the line-up of menu items featuring new Queso Blanco:
- Queso Crunch Taco: Our Del Taco — a crunchy taco shell layered with seasoned beef, crisp lettuce, hand-grated cheddar cheese and fresh diced tomatoes — wrapped in a warm flour tortilla with a layer of creamy Queso Blanco in between.
- Queso Loaded Nachos: Fresh house-made tortilla chips, loaded with slow-cooked beans made from scratch, creamy Queso Blanco, fresh diced tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, cool sour cream and your choice of seasoned beef, fresh grilled chicken, or fresh grilled carne asada.
- Queso Bean Burrito: Slow-cooked beans made from scratch, creamy Queso Blanco and freshly hand-grated cheddar cheese all rolled up in a warm flour tortilla.
- Queso Fries: Del Taco’s famous Crinkle-Cut fries smothered in creamy Queso Blanco and topped with fresh hand-grated cheddar cheese.
- Chips & Queso Dip: Fresh house-made tortilla chips served with a side of creamy Queso Blanco.