New Hand-Breaded Spicy Chicken Tenders from Hardee’s

New to the Hardee’s menu… Hand-Breaded Spicy Chicken Tenders.  These new tenders are made by dipping marinated chicken breast meat tenders in buttermilk and breading them in seasoned flour, then frying.  They spicy comes from the tenders then being tossed in Cajun seasoning Hand-Breaded Spicy Chicken Tenders are priced at $3.69 for the 3-piece and $5.39 for the 5-piece.  Prices may vary.Spicy Chicken Tenders Hardees

7 comments on “New Hand-Breaded Spicy Chicken Tenders from Hardee’s

1. Sandy says:

I bet these are decent. Hardee’s regular tenders are better than other FF versions. They seem less processed, like they cut and bread them in-house.

2. Brian says:

I didn’t care for them. I don’t know if it was just the restaurant I stopped at or all, but it was bad. There was so much spicy season that it just fell off the chicken (which wasn’t crunchy like there regular chicken). I felt like I ate a bottle of seasoning by itself, couldn’t taste the chicken.

3. Seth says:

I tried these today and was a bit disappointed to find out they’re just the normal tenders tossed in some kind of cajun seasoning. Nothing wrong with them and they carry the same quality as the regular tenders but I feel they could have done something more. Perhaps a spicy marinade? Something…

4. Mike D says:

Terrible – Way too hot with an excess of powder

5. Barb says:

Horrible! Don’t waste your money…or tastebuds! Tastes like spicy powder with salt overload! Like someone else mentioned get the regular tenders and ask for some buffalo sauce.

6. Will says:

I had these today, and to me it just taste like way too much seasoned salt. It wasnt spicy, but boy was it salty. What a waste.