Tax Day Food Deals 2016
Tax Day is on Monday, April 18th this year. Here are some Tax Day food deals to check out:
- Boston Market: Half chicken Individual Meal with two sides and cornbread plus a regular drink and cookie for $10.40 on April 18th only. Offer valid at participating restaurants. No coupon required. Valid at participating restaurants.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Get a bakers dozen and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40 on April 18th. Claim your offer at brueggers.com.
- Denny’s: 15% off your check coupon through April 19th.
- Krystal: All Day Happy Hour returns on April 18th. From 6am until midnight, the original Krystal burger will be 59 cents. A Krystal with cheese will be 79 cents and the Krystal with cheese/bacon is 99 cents.
- Noodles & Company: Kids meal promo and File Online, Order Online with $4 off $10 with promo code.
- Schlotzsky’s: The Original Sandwich is free with the purchase of a 32 oz. drink and a bag of chips on April 18th.
- Sonic: Half Price Cheeseburger Deal
- White Castle: 15% off your total order coupon valid through April 18th.
Leave a comment with any I’ve missed that are worth mentioning. There’s some regional promotions too so let us know where you’ve spotted your Tax Day deal.