Granitas and Trifles on Starbucks New Sunset Menu After 3pm
Starting today Starbucks is introducing a new menu of items available only after 3pm. At participating locations during the summer, Starbucks will have the new Sunset Menu featuring new Granitas and Trifles. New Starbucks Granitas are described as “a twist on the Italian icy treat, made with a scoop of finely shaved ice that is lightly sweetened and topped with bold espresso, white tea or limeade.” There are three Granitas to choose from:
- Caramel Espresso Granitas – A scoop of slightly sweetened, finely shaved ice topped with bold espresso shots, a splash of cream and finished with caramel drizzle.
- Teavana Youthberry White Tea Granita– Refreshing lemonade flavored, finely shaved ice topped with Teavana® Youthberry® White tea that combines white tea, pineapple, acai and hibiscus.
- Strawberry Lemon Limeade Granita – A scoop of lemonade flavored, finely shaved ice blended with strawberry slices and topped with house-made limeade.
The new Starbucks Sunset Menu will also feature two hand-prepared desserts called Trifles:
- Chocolate Brownie Trifle – A warmed double chocolate brownie topped with whipped cream and mocha drizzle.
- Strawberry Shortcake Trifle – Two petite vanilla bean scones layered with a strawberry drizzle and topped with whipped cream.