Taco Bell Testing All Day Breakfast

Proof that Taco Bell is serious about their breakfast menu, they’re considering offering it all day.  Thanks Nate for the heads-up that his local Taco Bell in Dallas is now offering breakfast around the clock.  McDonald’s locations started offering breakfast menu all day last year and just expanded the offerings recently so it was only a matter of time before Taco Bell made another move.  We’ll keep you posted if this test ends up going national.
Taco Bell All Day Breakfast

11 comments on “Taco Bell Testing All Day Breakfast

1. Robert says:

I love TB but this is something no one asked for. Many of their breakfast items are among the worst in the business. The only thing I like is the grande scrambler burrito, and even that I tweak a little bit.

• Bren says:

I really like the Breakfast Crunchwraps, though sometimes they skimp on the amount of scrambled egg which then in turn makes the hashbrown inside seem like too much potato — and they greatly benefit from the addition of real salsa (as does Taco Bell’s entire menu). I liked using the Verde sauce packets on them, though now Taco Bell has packets of ‘Salsa del Sol’ picante sauce after getting rid of the Verde sauce (boo).

2. Steven says:

Considering the only real extra ingredient that they would need to have all day is eggs… shouldn’t be any big deal. I know I love getting breakfast all day when the mood strikes so go for it!

3. Sheila says:

Hmm…I’m not sure whether this sign really means Taco Bell is testing breakfast all day? My local Taco Bells are featuring this sign also, but they don’t seem to be offering all-day breakfast. The sign includes images of ALL the $1 menu items, both breakfast and lunch/dinner ones. When I first saw this sign, I did think it meant the $1 items were available all day, but it didn’t turn out to be the case. So I’m thinking the “$1 All Day” label means that there are always $1 items available, but they aren’t the same depending on time (i.e., before 11am, the $1 are breakfast value items; after 11am, the $1 items are lunch/dinner value items)? I’m in Northern CA.

I’d love for Taco Bell to have all-day breakfast, because I really like the scramble bowls for $1 but rarely have a chance to get them during breakfast times!

• Eric says:

I agree. I saw this in St. Louis and thought it meant all day breakfast at first, but after looking at it a bit more, I decided it was just showing off all of their $1 items. Did anyone confirm they’re actually trying all day breakfast in Dallas?

4. Alek says:

They need to improve the breakfast quality of food. The eggs are dry and the bacon are like bacon bits. They need to upgrade to better bacon

5. Caitlin J says:

Honestly I can’t see an All Day Breakfast being as successful for Taco Bell as I’ve seen it been with McDonald’s. Regardless, I would probably be in the minority anyways and order eggs alongside my smothered burrito since I never make it in time for breakfast :’)

• Johnnyboy says:

Taco Bell lunch items are waaay better than TB breakfast. The breakfast has maybe 2 good items- crunch wrap and and their coffee is always yuck.

6. Nathan Biller says:

After speaking with the local manager, I can confirm that no breakfast items are available outside of breakfast hours. They failed to display the non-breakfast portion of the signage, leading to confusion on my part.

7. Gary S says:

I’m big on Breakfast Anytime so I think the All Day Breakfast is a Great Idea! I sure would go for it. Especially since I don’t always make it to restaurants that have a Breakfast cutoff time to get breakfast.
    Go For it Taco Bell!!

8. XTINA says:

I’m in Dallas, any body know which location?