New Italian Meatball Sub from Arby’s

The Loaded Italian (review) is back on the menu at Arby’s along with a newcomer… the Italian Meatball sub.  The Italian Meatball sub is made with four premium Italian meatballs, roasted garlic marinara, melted provolone cheese and a toasted sub roll.  Nutrition-wise you’re looking at 820 calories, 47 grams of fat (20 saturated), 115 milligrams of cholesterol, 2260 milligrams of sodium, 57 grams of carbs, 4 grams of fiber, 7 grams of sugar, and 39 grams of protein.  Italian Meatball Arbys

9 comments on “New Italian Meatball Sub from Arby’s

1. Erik says:

Weird – Loaded Italian never left here (Cleveland). Had one about 3 months back.

• Johnnyboy says:

That’s because things are always tested in Ohio and places because they are always the test markets and people who like it there……it ends up going nationwide.

• Robert says:

No, I had one about 3 months back too in Chicago. It went away for like 2 weeks I think, now it’s back. It’s delicious, even tastier than the Firehouse Subs variant.

2. Jonathan Wayne says:

Tried a piece of one, it was pretty decent even though I don’t normally eat meatball subs.

• doctorx0079 says:

Maybe better than Subway? That would be worth it for me. Of course I’m not expecting them to top DiBella’s.

3. Matt says:

They need a better promo pic…that cheese does not look appetizing at all…

4. JJJ says:

Had this yesterday. It was actually pretty decent, but I dropped one of my meatballs. Learn from my mistake and eat carefully to avoid a senseless meatball tragedy. : (

5. Sascha says:

I felt that from the dry bread, to the minuscule amount of sauce, to the price (4.99), it wasn’t worth it. A pretty decent meatball, but the supporting parts fell way short of even a Subway meatball sub.

6. Brad says:

I had one for lunch yesterday and was very impressed. The meatballs were very large and the marinara sauce was pretty good. The price was a bit high, however. It was 4.99 for the sandwich and 6.99 for the combo. I prefer this over the loaded Italian, which is the same price. The meatballs and the marina sauce were much better than Subway’s, but you can’t load up on the veggies though.