New Rotisserie-Style Chicken from Subway

Starting on Monday, February 29th, Subway will be offering new Rotisserie-Style Chicken. Rotisserie-Style Chicken is chicken raised without antibiotics and hand-pulled in restaurant and also features no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.  Suggested retail pricing starts at $4.75 for a 6-inch sub / $7.75 for a Footlong.SUBWAY Rotisserie-Style Chicken Footlong

A truly wholesome choice, this chicken’s versatile flavor profile allows it to be paired with any of the fresh veggies, delicious cheeses, or sauces found at your local SUBWAY® sandwich shop. This American Heart Association Heart Check certified sub, when made with spinach and other fresh veggies, will be added to the permanent menu at SUBWAY sandwich shops nationwide, marking another addition to the SUBWAY Fresh Fit™ collection.

10 comments on “New Rotisserie-Style Chicken from Subway

1. Robert says:

Oh yeah, I trust them with “rotisserie” chicken. Whoever eats at this place needs to have their head examined.

2. Bunny says:

$7.75? Ouch! If I’m going to pay that much then I’ll go to Jersey Mike’s. I used to get the tuna, meatball and subway melt subs when the prices were within reason and they weren’t skimping on EVERYTHING on the sandwich.

3. TehBuLL says:

handpulled from the freezer.

4. Ryan says:

I guess I need my head examined Robert. I had this last night. It was good, tender, and the chicken had a really good meaty texture. I really hope they keep this one because I only plan on getting this from now on. lol

5. Matt says:

Based on the Subway’s near me, I don’t want their employees hands’ pulling anything….

6. Brad says:

They test marketed this in MN and I thought it was delicious (for Subway.) That said, I would still much rather go to Jersey Mike’s or Firehouse.

7. Starkzilla says:

Tried this today, it’s being offered for only $6 for a footlong on campus. It wasn’t that great. The meat was cold (even after getting my sandwich toasted), the meat was overly wet and soaked through my bread. I’ve eaten worse but it’s probably not something I’ll buy again.