New Stuffed Garlic Knots Pizza from Pizza Hut

The latest creation from Pizza Hut is the new Stuffed Garlic Knots Pizza.  It’s a large 1-topping pizza with 16 Garlic Knots stuffed with melted cheese baked onto the edge of the pizza.  Served with two dipping cups of marinara.  Priced at $12.99 for a limited time only. Additional charge for extra toppings and extra cheese. Stuffed Garlic Knots Pizza HutPizza Hut is definitely no stranger to a pizza and appetizer all in one.  Let’s see how the new Stuffed Garlic Knots Pizza stacks up to last years creations… the Twisted Crust Pizza and Hot Dog Bites Pizza.

8 comments on “New Stuffed Garlic Knots Pizza from Pizza Hut

1. Chuck T says:

I’d be happy with just a good pizza from Pizza Hut.

2. Thistle says:

As with the other pizzas, I wish they’d offer the option to buy these on the side instead. I’ll probably try the pizza, but if they offered just the cheese-stuffed garlic knots alone, I’d be at their door after work tonight.

3. bubbsy says:

Don’t know why anybody would do this when there are always online specials for a large 2-top for $7, then just add on whatever appetizer you want for the other $6. Gotta order online though.

4. Matt says:

Maybe less time thinking about different ways to ruin crust and spending more time on how to improve their pizza would be a better use of resources…..

5. Scrape says:

Pass. Just ordered from the ‘Hutt last Friday before snOMG hit, and when I picked up my pizza and wings, both were cold. Not even warm. And I was right on time per the app. The boneless wings were rubbery and the coating was really mushy. The pan pizza was fair, but really, Domnino’s pan is far better. I knew there was a reason why I hadn’t ordered from Pizza Hut in more than a year. These gimmick pizzas aren’t going to compensate for crappy food.

6. BigBelly says:

It’s a garlic not for me

7. karubah says:

Bought this for lunch with extra cheese. The garlic bites are tasty, but largely lack cheese as shown in the ad. Enjoyable and pricey.

8. […] Stuffed Garlic Knots Pizza from Pizza Hut was already a thing so it’s no surprise that Stuffed Garlic Knots as a side item is also now an option.  As a part of the $5 Flavor Menu, an order consists of 10 large Garlic Knots stuffed with melted cheese and finished with a garlic buttery blend, grated parmesan and Italian herbs. Served with a dipping cup of marinara. […]