New Double Jack from Jack in the Box Coming January 28th

There’s a new burger coming to Jack in the Box on Thursday and it’s called Double Jack.  The Double Jack features two quarter-pound beef patties, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, pickles and onions on a butter-toasted bun.

It’s a history making burger. And it’s coming soon. Be among the first to taste the fresh and tasty Double Jack. #DeclarationOfDelicious

Double Jack

10 comments on “New Double Jack from Jack in the Box Coming January 28th

1. Axel says:

So… Jumbo Jack with an extra patty on a new bun?

2. alan rodriguez says:

its the same thing.. cheese between 2 beef paties.. thats half a pd… i just prefer to mae my own but the butterjack is amazing..

3. Bob Smith says:

They already have the Ultimate Cheeseburger, which is my favorite JitB sandwich. I’m not sure what the point of the Double Jack is.

4. BigBelly says:

Jack Washington? seems like it would have been better suited for a July 4th All American burger release.
    unseasoned patties, I don’t know if I like the sounds of that :/

5. Richard says:

A history making burger!?!?!? Does not even looks special to me.

6. Snackeroo says:

Why get this over the Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger?

7. bubbsy says:

I like that they’re going in this direction, I’d rather get a big ol’ juicy deluxe cheeseburger run thru the garden than 2 crappy “value” sandwiches to fill up on.

8. David says:

“Why get this over the bacon ultimate cheeseburger”…exactly my thoughts. I’m not even sure what is supposed to be so big about this if they are just using the same jumbo jack patties?..so they made it a double…okay, why is that a big deal though? Because it’s on a better bun? lol.

9. BigBelly says:

Tried one of these in the 4.99 combo tonight, seemed to be a average burger, they sure do load the mayo on though, Raiders757 would of loved it! LOL