Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Promote New $4 Real Deal

We’re just a few weeks into the new year and a fast food trend has already been established.  So far it’s the year of the value combo and Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s have joined the movement with their new $4 Real Deal.  The $4 Real Deal features a charbroiled Double Cheeseburger, a Spicy Chicken Sandwich, fries and a drink for four bucks.  Available at participating locations for a limited time only.$4 Real Deal

19 comments on “Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Promote New $4 Real Deal

1. MP says:

Double Cheeseburger, -OR- a Spicy Chicken Sandwich, right? Or no?

2. Rob says:

No, Double Cheeseburger AND Spicy Chicken Sandwich. Not a typo.

3. mike says:

Its one of each MP I ordered it yesterday

4. tony satchiano says:

Ordered this the other night. This is easily the best of the “4 for $4” type of deals.

I saved $3.17 by doing the combo rather than all separately. Only drawback was that the drink is a SMALL (think like kids meal size).

Bottom line, Carl’s is probably the best in terms of quality and this deal is easily the best imo.

5. Sascha says:

Now this is $4 spent right. It’s both sandwiches, MP.

6. Steven says:

The email I gotten and info I seen indicate it’s both the Double cheeseburger and Spicy Chicken Sandwich. Seems like a pretty good deal for a cheap lunch.

7. Ric says:

I tried to get this deal last night and got a response that blew my mind. I asked for the $4 combo with the double cheeseburger and chicken sandwich, the one that is advertised on the window. I was told they can’t sell it since they have no way to ring it up. I asked if she was serious, she said yes. I said you can’t just ring up the burger at $2, chicken at $1, drink at $1 (All of these items are those prices already, on their value menu) and just throw in the fries? I got no response so I drove away.

• Blousey says:

Well I guess you sure showed them. Surely they’re bothered by the tremendous loss to the business when a indignant customer drives away because even the dollar menu items are too overpriced.

8. Bubbsy says:

So, guys, any of you hear whether you got *both* sandwi- … (*ducks and runs out of the room)

9. Roger says:

Had this lunch yesterday. The local Hardees does a good job with the basics. The double cheese burger and fries were hot and good flavor (their fries are under-rated). Never had this chicken sandwich before, seeing it thought McChicken. But this chicken patty was very, very ‘chewy’ thru and thru. And yes it’s a small drink. So small that at first I thought the meal came with a free toy. No sir, that’s your drink. You just have to nurse it slowly.

10. Will?! says:

The Hardees I went to let me upsize the fries and drink for 60 cents, so I got an adult-sized drink and fries and still came out under 5 bucks. This and Rallys (for ultra-struggle days where I only have $2) are gonna be my go-to places for the new value combos.

11. Lance Rocke says:

I tustve got lucky at mine because I ordered it and got a regular breast meat chicken sandwich with my meal instead of the spicy. Double cheeseburger was good and fries were underrated. Great deal