Starbucks Introducing Six New Frappuccino Fan Flavors on June 8th
Starting Monday, June 8th, Starbucks will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Frappuccino by offering six new flavors.
- Caramel Cocoa Cluster: Toffee nut syrup, blended with coffee then topped with a dark caramel sauce, whipped cream and a mocha drizzle.
- Cinnamon Roll: Cinnamon dolce syrup blended together with coffee, white chocolate mocha sauce and vanilla bean, topped with whipped cream and a cinnamon dolce sprinkle.
- Cotton Candy: Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino with added raspberry syrup, blended and finished with whipped cream.
- Cupcake: Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino with added hazelnut syrup, blend and finished with whipped cream.
- Lemon Bar: A sweet and sour mix that brings lemonade and vanilla together. Finished perfectly with whipped cream and a caramel sugar sprinkle.
- Red Velvet Cake: A confectionery-inspired blend of chocolaty chips, mocha sauce, raspberry and vanilla syrup, topped with whipped cream.