New Tastes of the Holidays Menu from Denny’s
Denny’s has launched the new Tastes of the Holidays menu with a few new seasonal dishes. Take a look at the menu lineup that features some returning favorites too. Available through January 6th.
- New! Rudolph™ Pancake Breakfast – Inspired by the lovable character featured in the classic TV special, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. The dish includes two fluffy pancakes topped with turkey bacon antlers, whipped cream, chocolate eyes and nose, served with two eggs and crispy hash browns.
- New! Pumpkin Pecan Pie Pancake Breakfast – Fluffy pumpkin pancakes, made with glazed pecans and drizzled with pecan pie sauce, offer fall flavors with every bite. Served with two eggs, hash browns and a choice of two bacon strips or sausage links.
- New! Holiday Harvest Skillet – Ready to add some sizzle to the season? Hearty gouda-apple chicken sausage is served on a bed of seasoned red-skinned potatoes, sautéed mushrooms, grape tomatoes, fire-roasted bell peppers and onions, topped with an Italian cheese blend and two eggs cooked to order.
- New! Santa’s Milk & Cookies Shake – A special treat made with creamy, vanilla ice cream milk shake, blended with tasty sugar cookies and topped with whipped cream and more cookie crumbles.
- Build Your Own Holiday Slam® – Denny’s signature dish has been given a seasonal twist with two tasty new additions – premium Gouda-Apple Chicken Sausage and deliciously fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes. Diners can pick any four of their favorite items to make their own unique Holiday Slam® starting at just $5.99.
- Holiday Turkey & Dressing Dinner – This traditional favorite features the finest tender sliced turkey breast, savory stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce, served with a choice of two sides and dinner bread.