New Biscuit Tacos and Crispy Chicken Menu Items Coming to Taco Bell on Thursday, March 26th
On Thursday, March 26th, Taco Bell will be releasing the new Biscuit Taco to their breakfast menu. Good riddance Waffle Taco… the Biscuit Taco features a warm biscuit folded in the shape of a taco and filled with breakfast ingredients or the new Crispy Chicken option.
The suggested retail price of the Biscuit Taco is $2.49 and comes in the following choices:
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese (369 calories)
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese (380 calories)
- Crispy Chicken with Country Gravy (388 calories)
- Crispy Chicken with new signature Jalapeno Honey (471 calories)
Taco Bell didn’t stop at breakfast as there’s also new Crispy Chicken choices joining the menu including the new Crunchwrap-inspired Chickstar. The Crispy Chicken is all-white meat chicken that is breaded in tortilla chips. You might remember seeing these items during their test market run.
- New Chickstar™: A warm, soft, flour tortilla filled with new premium marinated all-white-meat crispy chicken, breaded in tortilla chips, and crisped to perfection combined with real cheddar cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes and then wrapped up and grilled for maximum portability. Sauce options include Mango BBQ, Creamy Chipotle or Bacon Ranch. ($3.99 SRP excluding tax, 652-825 calories)
- New Crispy Chicken Grillers: Features new premium marinated all-white-meat crispy chicken, breaded in tortilla chips, crisped to perfection and wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla and grilled so it’s ready to eat on-the-go! Sauce options include Mango BBQ, Creamy Chipotle, Jalapeno Honey and Spicy Ranch. ($1.69 SRP excluding tax, 238-292 calories)
- New Double Crispy Chicken Quesadilla: Features new premium marinated all-white-meat crispy chicken, breaded in tortilla chips, and crisped to perfection combined with a three cheese blend and a creamy jalapeño sauce all folded in a freshly grilled tortilla. ($3.99 SRP excluding tax, 724 calories)