New Arby’s Sliders
A couple of years ago Arby’s introduced Mighty Minis and now there’s a new set of mini sandwiches to take the spotlight… Arby’s Sliders.
There are five Arby’s Sliders to choose from — take a look:
- Chicken ‘N Cheese Slider: Maybe you’ve always wanted to try our crispy chicken tenders, but were too much of a sandwich-lover to branch out. This is your moment. A crispy chicken tender and melted cheese on a bite-sized soft bun makes a slider that’s great on its own or as a side to your usual sandwich. 290 calories, 12 grams of fat, 15 grams of protein
- Ham ‘N Cheese Slider: Thinly sliced smoked ham and melted cheese on a soft slider roll. So you can have a little smoked ham on the side, or 10 of them on their own. Up to you. 210 calories, 8 grams of fat, 13 grams of protein
- Roast Beef ‘N Cheese Slider: The thinly sliced roast beef and melted cheese you love on a slider-sized bun, for when you want a mini-me of the classic. 240 calories, 11 grams of fat, 14 grams of protein
- Corned Beef ‘N Cheese Slider: We took the slider where sliders have never been before: thinly sliced corned beef stacked with melted cheese on a soft, slider roll to enjoy as a side or on its own. The never-before-seen Corned Beef Slider is here. 220 calories, 9 grams of fat, 14 grams of protein
- Jalapeño Roast Beef Slider: Little sandwich, big kick. We take diced fire-roasted jalapeños, thinly sliced roast beef, and top it off with melted cheese on a slider-sized bun. 240 calories, 11 grams of fat, 14 grams of protein