New Cheddar Onion Buttery Jack from Jack in the Box

The Buttery Jack line-up from Jack in the Box has a new member with the introduction of the new Cheddar Onion Buttery Jack.  This burger features a 1/4 pound beef patty topped with melted garlic herb butter, Cheddar cheese, crispy onions, grilled onions and a caramelized onion aioli on a gourmet signature bun.

Cheddar Onion Buttery JackYou’re looking at 969 calories, 65 grams of fat, 27 grams of saturated fat, 144 milligrams of cholesterol, 1232 milligrams of sodium, 13 grams of sugar, 4 grams of fiber, and 41 grams of protein.

10 comments on “New Cheddar Onion Buttery Jack from Jack in the Box

1. Jennifer says:

My JITB had another new buttery Jack instead called The Bistro buttery jack and it was kind of lame

• Rene says:

I saw a poster for that too but I didn’t get a good look at it, just a glimpse. Chances that burger is being tested in a certain area just like how the chedder onion was couple months ago in the Sacramento area except when it was in the testin phase it had (I assume) marinara sauce in it.

2. mike says:

This was really good

• al says:

a godf burger is always the size of the meat.. not dry.. and the right amount of salt fat and calries.. not just becasue it looks good.. come on bro

3. Alex says:

I was going to order this and the new Spicy Nacho Curly Fries / Jalapeno burrito but I made the wise decision of getting only the burger. This was 100% the greasiest fast food burger I’ve had in my life. That said, it was the best of the buttery jacks but it the buns soaked through a lot of napkins (I let the burger sweat on napkins for a while).

4. JJJ says:

This was pretty good, but I liked the Mushroom one better.

5. BigBelly says:

We were in the test market for these months ago, it was a couple weeks after the mushroom one was reintroduced.

On tv tonight they ran a ad for a “Crispy Jalapeno Buttery Jack” it looked like deep fried jalapeno coins, and possibly some cheese sauce

• BigBelly says:

I saw the whole ad this time, it looks like they’ve cut the jalapenos lengthwise, they almost looked like those big crinkle cut sandwich pickle chips, then it has chipotle cheese sauce, what looked like a slice of cheddar, leaf lettuce & a tomato

6. al says:

the nutrion is good for the calories and salt for as high as they both or.. nothing is off bakance.. thats a good thing.. the bad thing and pplp as always dont even know it… but the most obvius isssues is the pattie. no pattie nothing but net.. this shouldbe about 40 grams.. not even half lb. u want to bite into alot of meat.. not evrything else and forget… but i knw how it is.. next year il get it.. drunk