New Buffalo Chicken Fries from Burger King

Here’s a first look at new Buffalo Chicken Fries from Burger King.  Not yet on the BK website, @BrandonrychesAs on Twitter sent me this picture of a coupon mailer advertising the follow-up to Fiery Chicken Fries.  We’ll keep you posted when these go national.

Buffalo Chicken Fries

8 comments on “New Buffalo Chicken Fries from Burger King

1. Possum says:

They came in a mailer in Tennessee too.

2. Britney says:

I might give these a try, but I thought the fiery chicken fries were lacking in flavor and spice. I would probably rather just get regular chicken fries and dip them in buffalo sauce because there would probably be more flavor that way.

3. BigBelly says:

I received that mailer today as well
    They should at least make a different sauce for these things, the main taste difference between the regular and fiery version seemed to be marketing and food coloring

4. Esther says:

I am so down for this. Even if they’re no different than regular chicken fries, I find those things disgustingly addictive.

5. BBB says:

So is the breading buffalo or do they just give you buffalo dipping sauce? If the breading is buffalo they better have bleu cheese.

6. Sstew says:

Tried them! These new Chicken Fries taste a bit like buffalo wings. A mild spice not as hot as the Fiery chicken fries. Taste great though, Texture is still the same as the other variations as far as I could tell it didn’t come with a new sauce.

7. Grant says:

Don’t waste your time on these.

Buffalo was included without asking which kind of seems dumb if you’re having buffalo flavored fries.

By themselves tasted just like the same with MAYBE a hint of heat.

8. Robby says:

Not that great if you don’t like a hint of jalapeño and also not spicy