New A.1. Special Reserve Steak Sandwich from Arby’s

Introducing the new A.1. Special Reserve Steak Sandwich from Arby’s.  This sandwich features sliced Angus steak, A.1. Special Reserve smoky black pepper sauce, natural cheddar cheese and a thick-cut Steakhouse onion ring on a star cut bun.  The A.1. Special Reserve Steak Sandwich contains 470 calories, 16 grams of fat, 7 grams of saturated fat, 51 grams of carbs, 65 milligrams of cholesterol, 1660 milligrams of sodium, 2 grams of fiber, 9 grams of sugar and 32 grams of protein.  Available for a limited time only.

Arbys A1 Special Reserve Steak Sandwich

6 comments on “New A.1. Special Reserve Steak Sandwich from Arby’s

1. Robert says:

I know a lot of people go to Arby’s for their crappy pressed beef, but I really do love their angus beef. The Angus Bacon & Cheese and the Angus Cool Deli in particular (R.I.P.) were just terrific, I thought. Clearly I’m in the minority. Anyway, this looks great. I got a coupon for 2 for $7, so hopefully I like it cuz I’ll have a looot to eat.

2. Sascha says:

I’ve liked the Angus line of sandwiches Arby’s has been rolling out, especially the 3 cheese and bacon that’s on the regular menu and the BBQ flatbread out right now. Now, not sure this is the same meat, but no matter, it’s a good sounding sandwich to me.

3. JJJ says:

I had this yesterday. It was pretty decent, but didn’t really have enough sauce to make the A1 flavor really stand out. It’s also pretty similar to the brisket sandwich, ingredient wise.

4. PT says:

I think they should take BK’s lead and call it the “SpeciA.1. Reserve Steak Sandwich.” That really worked for Burger King (I suppose the violent green poop had something to do with it, too, haha.)

• rodney says:

Violent green poop? I tried it, and I did indeed have green poop (looked sort of like grass stains), nothing violent about it though.

5. Rusty Shackleford says:

Had this and agree with JJJ, didn’t really taste like A1. Still pretty good though.