New Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strip Sandwich from Whataburger

The latest from Whataburger is the new Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strip Sandwich.  This sandwich features three all-white meat chicken strips, buttermilk ranch, two slices of Monterey Jack cheese, and Whataburger’s own Buffalo sauce on a toasted five-inch bun.  Nutrition-wise you’re looking at 970 calories, 48 grams of fat (11 saturated), 2790 milligrams of sodium, 92 grams of carbs, 10 grams of sugar, 4 grams of fiber and 41 grams of protein.

Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strip Sandwich Whataburger

10 comments on “New Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strip Sandwich from Whataburger

1. Bryan K. says:

WOW that nutrition info is like something you’d read on a jack in the box entire munchie meal but looks size wise like something off the dollar menu. I think whataburger has discovered the holy grail of heart attack

2. JJJ says:

I remember when Carl’s Jr. tried making chicken sandwiches with strips for a while. They were a pain to eat because the strips kept falling out.

3. Stephen M. says:

I just had a Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strip Sandwich for lunch. No fries, large Diet Coke. The sandwich was decent; very generously-sized chicken strips (3), good melted cheese, but the Buffalo sauce kick was missing. The Buffalo sauce and ranch ran together and was pretty mild. Glad I tried it, but wouldn’t return just for this ‘wich. C+.

4. stevenp says:

Looks tasty but still wrong. Ranch dressing should never go anywhere near buffalo chicken. It’s bleu cheese dressing or nothing. Just ask Buffalo.

5. Kiki says:

Yeah, tried this the other day. Decent enough but nothing special. I feel like its missing something to offset the fattyness of all the other ingredients.

6. Sam says:

I thought I would give this a shot last time I was in whataburger. It was okay and nice to have something different but doesn’t hold a candle to my usual order of the Honey Barbecue Chicken Strip Sandwich. It probably will be an LTO that is never seen again

7. Alissa says:

The Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strip Sandwich is wonderful. I live pretty close to a whataburger, but id take a drive for one. They’re going to become one of the all time favorites and they’re here to stay. If you want an extra kick ask for extra buffalo sauce and less ranch or no ranch. I get extra buffalo, little ranch. It’s absolute heaven.

8. Kimyatta says:

This Sandwich is the Bomb.com!
    Every bite was so orgasmic. lol no seriously.
    It’s that good!!

9. Josh says:

I also tried this for the first time. Was pleasantly surprised. Would give the sandwich a 3/5. The sauce is where it lost me. Not bad, but could be so much better. Too runny, and tasted more like a cheap knockoff hot sauce instead of a true buffalo sauce. The ranch wasn’t a bad combo though. In my opinion ranch and buffalo wings go GREAT together. same for this sandwich. just needs a better quality sauce.

10. Kenneth says:

Buffalo ranch chicken sanwich is the greatest sanwinch in world