Boneless Wings Return to Sonic with New Flavors

Back for a limited at Sonic… Boneless Wings.  Made with 100% all white-meat chicken, Sonic’s Boneless Wings have a nice variety of sauces to choose from.  The orignal flavors from last year are back, Buffalo and Asian Sweet Chili, and this time around there are four newcomers: Garlic Parmesan, Honey Barbeque, Island Fire™ and Extreme Habanero Heat.PastedGraphic-1 (3)

Garlic Parmesan is a creamy sauce made with Parmesan cheese, roasted garlic and Italian herbs. For barbeque lovers, the Honey Barbeque sauce is made with real brown sugar and honey to create the perfect balance of sweet and savory. The Island Fire is a SONIC signature and sweet heat Caribbean spiced sauce that is back on the menu by popular demand. The Extreme Habanero Heat sauce is an extreme combination of habanero, cayenne and chili for the boldest heat seekers.

Every Monday night until Sunday, December 20th, Sonic’s Boneless Wings will be buy one, get one free after 5pm.  Boneless Wings are availble in packs of 6, 12 or 24.  The 12 and 24 count orders give you the option to mix and match two sauces.

14 comments on “Boneless Wings Return to Sonic with New Flavors

1. Manavee says:

If you’re a masochist, you may wish to review the extreme habanero heat version. This was easily the spiciest thing I have ever eaten from a fast food restaurant. Much hotter than the ghost pepper griller from Taco Bell.

2. Cs says:

It’s not really related to this but chickfila’s spicy chicken packs a good kick.

3. Mitch says:

I tried the Extreme Habanero Heat last night, and they were the hottest thing I’ve ever had (and I eat quite a bit of hot stuff). Didn’t expect that from sonic. I couldn’t even finish them all.

4. Cherry says:

I think they piloted these in my area. We have had them for months. The ñew garlic parmesan is delicious, as is the honey barbecue. Worth trying!

5. Sandy says:

Pet peeve of mine is calling chicken nuggets, chicken part or chicken pieces…boneless wings. They are not boneless wings.

6. Ben721 says:

I just had the Habanero and while I expected them to be hot I didnt expect them to be as hot as they were. I’m dying and it’s been 15 minutes since I finished them. This is coming from a guy who eata whole jalapenos with a sandwich. These are some of the hottest I’ve had from annywhere.

7. Patrick Bateman says:

Are the Habenero wings as hot as the Atomic wings at Wing Stop???

8. BoJangles says:

Sign me up for some garlic parm! I’d love for Sonic to get into the Lemon pepper game for the people who aren’t into habanero or ghost pepper sauces like Buffalo Wild Wings does… select your seasoning/rub and enjoy.

9. scram says:

Yep, the Habanero Boneless packs serious heat. I tried them last night, and it’s definitely one of the hottest things I’ve had from a fast food joint. The sauce was flavorful though.

10. Peter says:

My local Sonic wouldn’t let me mix sauces when ordering the BOGO special. Something about since the computer wouldn’t let Yolanda enter split sauces, the wings couldn’t possibly physically be flavored differently unless I ordered them without the BOGO special. It cost me an extra 59 cents to order 4×12 instead of 2×24. No it’s not significant, but it’s the principle not the 59 cents…

11. Roger says:

The habanero sauce was definitely a good surprise. It has a very good heat close to a real habanero. I really enjoyed the burn though its nowhere near Zaxbys insane it’s a good 2nd choice.

12. Sam says:

My lady and I decided to give these a try on their BOGO night. She got the garlic Parmesan and I got the buffalo. Surprisingly really good, especially the garlic Parmesan. Wouldn’t pay full price but will go back every Monday until the BOGO special stops

13. doctorx0079 says:

I tried the Extreme Habanero Heat. They really are hot! I half melted my the seat of my car. It was fun exactly once so I don’t think I’ll be getting that flavor again. Consider yourself warned!