A.1. Halloween Whopper from Burger King Available Monday, September 28th

The official press release for the A.1. Halloween Whopper (aka the HA.1.loween Whopper) is now available and it shows a very important detail missing from our original news post.  The black bun isn’t just for looks… A.1. steak sauce flavor is actually baked into the bun.  The smoky black pepper flavor of A.1. baked into bread could be a game changer.  So in addition to the A.1. flavored bun, the A.1. Halloween Whopper also features a flame-grilled beef patty, American cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, A.1. Thick and Hearty Sauce, pickles and sliced white onions.  The suggested price is $4.99.

BK Halloween Whopper[2]

7 comments on “A.1. Halloween Whopper from Burger King Available Monday, September 28th

1. Alex says:

A.1. Sauce. In the buns. A1 SAUCE. IN THE BUNS!!!!!

I was only wish they still had the angry sauce so I could actually enjoy my burger.

2. Jimmy James says:

“A.1. steak sauce flavor is actually baked into the bun”

Hunh, I’m not sure if that’s better or worse than using bamboo charcoal. I was also kind of surprised to see that they didn’t make the cheese black too.

I can’t wait to hear what you guys have to say about it on the next Nosh Show.

3. Richard says:

Now can we get a pink bun for February….

4. Justin1987 says:

Just had one of these today. Cool Halloween wrapper. Didn’t really notice the bun tasting like A.1….really just a Whopper with A.1 sauce and a black bun…..not bad but nothing special either

5. James says:

After seeing the graphic from Burger King, the name with A1 embedded in halloween makes more sense now for the name of the burger.

6. Jonathan Wayne says:

Eh, I’ll give it a try for $5.

7. Sascha says:

Probably should have some bacon on it, but will likely try.