New Little Caesars $9 Box Set

For a limited time, Little Caesars is promoting the new $9 Box Set.  This combo features ten pieces of Italian Cheese Bread and four slices of DEEP! DEEP! Dish Pizza served with Crazy Sauce for $9.  Available HOT-N-READY from 4-8pm starting today.

BoxSet_960

15 comments on “New Little Caesars $9 Box Set

1. Dank meme bro says:

2 of the best things little cesears offers in 1 box? Yeah, I’ll take it.

Wish it was a tiny bit cheaper, or you got 6 pieces of pizza instead of 4.

2. Brett says:

Not sure why you’d buy this when you could get two whole pizzas for a dollar more.

• Dish Deep says:

*regular terrible pizzas for a dollar more. At least this is deep dish.

• TJ says:

Where I’m at their regular pizzas are $5.99, so it’s about 3 dollars more for 2. I don’t think this is an amazing deal compared to their regular prices, but I like these two items and it’s nice to have them packaged together conveniently at a reasonable price.

3. Robert says:

YESSSSSSS. Those that haven’t had the deep dish are missing the eff out. The cheese bread is basically the same thing with more cheese and oil instead of sauce.

4. Robert says:

Also, they have the best marinara in all of fast food pizza. Easily.

5. MP says:

Not even if you paid me.

• Nick says:

You’re nuts lol. Those 2 are better than probably all the chain pizzas.

• MP says:

All chain pizza sucks. You must not be from the Chicago area. Google Giordano’s, Gino’s East or Lou Malnati’s. Stuffed deep dish pizza kicks everybody’s ass, no matter what any New Yorker says.
        Little Caesars is nothing but crummy greasy Detroit-style cheesy bread.

• Peter says:

Just had Chicago-style pizza for the first time at Giordanos a few weeks ago. It certainly was good, but it’s not what I would call pizza, nor is it what I would want when I wanted a pizza. Especially not for $40.

• Nick says:

I’ve driven from Pittsburgh to Chicago several times for Giordano’s. I love that place. Don’t understand why you’re comparing local chains to national ones (along with different pizza styles) though. Someone has an inferiority complex it seems.

6. Joe says:

Meh. I’d take the crazy bread over the cheese sticks, but that just might be me. Of all the fast food breads out there it’s got to be my favorite, just that perfect texture and super-salty-garlic mix. The pretty awesome sauce helps too, it’s the only real reason I go to LC.

7. John W says:

Since the regular deep dish pizza is $8 for two of the square pizzas, I’d be willing to pay $4 for one of them. This “special deal” gets me an order of the Italian cheese bread plus sauce for $5 more. Is it worth $5? I’ll say no.

8. kay says:

Terrible!! They arent even deep dish!! They are as thin as the regular pizza and the bread is too! Shame on Little Ceasers! And Ive been a fan for years!