New Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwiches from Arby’s

For a limited time at Arby’s, new Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwiches being featured on the menu.

Brown Sugar Bacon ArbysThese trio of sandwiches are highlighted by King’s Hawaiian buns and thick-cut bacon sprinkled with brown sugar to give it a sweet and savory glaze.  Here’s the lineup:

• Brown Sugar Bacon BLT: The BLT called; it wants more bacon. Three strips of brown sugar bacon layered with three more strips of pepper bacon? That’s six strips of bacon. We did the math. It checks out. Don’t worry, lettuce and tomato, you can come too, and bring your friend mayonnaise. We’ll put all y’all on a sweet King’s Hawaiian® bun.  600 calories, 28 grams of fat, 10 grams of saturated fat, 860 milligrams of sodium, 22 grams of protein
  • Roast Beef & Brown Sugar Bacon: Love our original roast beef sandwich? Try something a little sweeter on for size. Our thick-cut bacon is sprinkled with brown sugar to create a sweet and savory glaze of glory on a bed of Swiss and roast beef.​  720 calories, 32 grams of fat, 16 grams of saturated fat, 1620 milligrams of sodium, 42 grams of protein
  • Brown Sugar Bacon Pit Smoked Ham: We glazed our thick-cut bacon with brown sugar and paired it with pit-smoked ham on a King’s Hawaiian®bun to create this smoky and sweet sandwich. 690 calories, 27 grams of fat, 13 grams of saturated fat, 1870 milligrams of sodium, 40 grams of protein

7 comments on “New Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwiches from Arby’s

1. Matt says:

The brown sugar bacon and black pepper bacon combo sounds wonderful. Although I hope this doesn’t mean the Smokehouse Turkey is over. That’s the best promo sandwich in a long time.

2. Shannon says:

Leave it to Arby’s to have a bacon sandwich that has less sodium than its other sandwiches.

3. Veronica says:

Blt is amazing.

• Brian says:

I concur. I had the leftover sandwich I took home for my lunch today and I can say that while it is bacon overkill, and it’s not a bad thing at all, it is probably the best blt sandwich I have ever had, beating out even homemade sandwiches.

4. Brian says:

I went to Arby’s today and tried the Roast Beef BSB because I saw the article here and I can confirm the flavoring added to the bacon combined with the King’s Hawaiian bun make this a sweet flavored sandwich that compliments the flavor of the beef, as well as the lettuce and tomatoes. There was a slice of swiss also, but it is not really flavorful and barely noticeable throughout. It’s a winner.

My only complain was, and it’s not really a complaint, is that the Arby’s employee made me a BLT instead of a BSB Roast Beef, and the manager gave me the remade sandwich and the BLT to eat. So I have a BLT in my fridge that I haven’t eaten yet. I was informed that both the peppered bacon and the brown sugar bacon are on this, and I can tell you, there is a mountain of bacon. If it tastes as good as it looks, I’m in for a treat.

I really hope Arby’s keeps this bacon around as a permanent menu option. I think it’s amazing.

5. Eat A Duck says:

Mmmm bacon.

6. […] released Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwiches early last summer and the one I reviewed was great.  The latest trio of new sandwiches from […]