For a limited time, Dairy Queen is featuring the Flamethrower Cheeseburger $5 Buck Lunch.  This combo includes the Flamethrower Cheeseburger plus fries, a drink and a sundae.  The Flamethrower Cheeseburger features Tabasco® flavored mayo, pepper jack cheese, and jalapeno bacon on a toasted bun.

Flamethrower Cheeseburger $5 Buck LunchAlso, the featured Blizzard of the Month for July is the Brownie Batter Blizzard which makes its return after last being featured in 2011.  This Blizzard features brownie batter and brownie pieces blended with creamy vanilla soft serve.

Brownie Batter Blizzard DQ

9 comments on “Dairy Queen’s Flamethrower Cheeseburger $5 Buck Lunch and the Return of the Brownie Batter Blizzard

1. Steven L. says:

“Five dollar buck lunch”? Err…

2. NamebranD says:

Hmmm… that doesn’t look like vanilla soft serve to me.

3. Jon says:

I know where I’m going for lunch at least once in July… love that Blizzard flavor, and the Flamethrower line is one of my favorite fast food burgers 😀

4. a says:

The Flamethrower burger is awesome. Looks like this is the 1/4 lb version and not some special small one. Pretty good deal.

5. Tony says:

I paid ball park prices for a chili dog, fries, and a drink the other day. DQ has the worst fries in fast food — limp, mealy, and devoid of moisture and potato flavor.

6. please…in the name of all that is holy…will fast food restaurants PLEASE stop with the 5 dollar buck meals!?!?!?

(unless they’re serving venison, I guess…in which case, carry on)

7. doctorx0079 says:

This may get me to come back. The Flamethrower Cheeseburger is awesome. I bet the $5 meal version is smaller than the original Flamethrower Grillburger. Should be the same great taste though.

8. Seth says:

If that’s just a normal sized patty I think I’ll stick with buying the 1/2 pound Flamethrower by itself.

9. Chunkbunny says:

We only have one DQ in our area and they only serve ice cream and hot dogs. Darn!