New Turkey Rachel from Arby’s

To go along with the Classic Fish Sandwich, the King’s Hawaiian Fish Deluxe, and Jalapeño Hushpuppies, Arby’s has brought back the Reuben Double Stack and added some newcomers to the menu.  Introducing the Turkey Rachel, the twist on the Reuben which includes housemade coleslaw instead of sauerkraut and roast turkey instead of corned beef.  The Turkey Rachel also features big eye Swiss cheese, Thousand Island dressing and Marble Rye.

Turkey Rachel Arby'sThis sandwich will set you back 720 calories, 33 grams of fat, 1850 milligrams of sodium, 66 grams of carbs, 5 grams of fiber, 11 grams of sugar, and 40 grams of protein.  Make it a Rachel Double Stack if you want twice the roast turkey.  Available for a limited time only.

11 comments on “New Turkey Rachel from Arby’s

1. Todd says:

This looks good but I won’t be buying it. I like bread as much as the next guy, but I don’t like my sandwiches made out of 1 inch thick bread.

• CulinaryZerg says:

^This. I don’t get why Arby’s insists on putting all their Market Fresh sandwiches on over-thick bread. This “turkey” sandwich has about the same number calories as a Whopper w/ Cheese???

2. Chad says:

I’m on it.. will report back tomorrow.

• Jonathan Wayne says:

It’s like a Reuben but a little different ergo Rachel, not really that weird. Reuben is a male’s name and Rachel is a female’s name.

3. JJ says:

I just made a real reuben last week. I haven’t had a properly made one for a while, and kind of forgot how good they really are. The Arby’s version is sort of half assed (not grilled), but is okay for a fast food version. As far as the Rachel is concerned, I’ve never had one, but there’s probably good reason for that. It’s like a bland version of a reuben, plus I’m not generally a big fan of cabbage on sandwiches. Might try it anyway…

4. Ruffy says:

Sauerkraut is also cabbage???
    Rachels are pretty good, it’s a little on the sweeter side and somehow feels not quite so ‘heavy.’

5. Cid says:

Do u people live in the dark ages. There’s the Reuben and then there’s the Corned beef special. That’s what this is except with turkey. Been around forever, it’s nothing new and certainly never call a Rachel. Basically a turkey special. Need to get out more.