Veterans Day Food Deals for 2014
Here’s a rundown of some of the Veterans Day food deals going on this year. If I missed any or you’d like to share a regional deal in your area, please leave details in the comments below.
- Applebee’s: Free entree for veterans and active duty military from the Veterans Day Menu.
- Bob Evans: Free All-You-Can-Eat Hotcakes for veterans and active military personnel
- Burger King:
- California Pizza Kitchen: Free entree for veterans and active duty military from the Veterans Day Menu.
- Chili’s: Free for veterans and active duty military, the Veterans Day Menu consists of: Oldtimer with Cheese, Grilled Chicken Salad, Chipotle Chicken or Margarita Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl, Sour Cream, Beef or Green Chile Enchiladas, Southwest Pairings-Pick 2, Any full size Flatbread, Any Lunch Combo, and Any Soup & Salad Combo.
- Denny’s: Active, non-active or retired military personnel, Free Build Your Own Grand Slam from 5am-noon.
- IHOP: Free Red, White and Blue pancakes from 7 am. to 7 pm at participating locations.
- Krispy Kreme: Veterans or active duty military personnel (no ID required), Free Doughnut (any variety) and a Small Coffee to all Veterans at participating Krispy Kreme locations. No purchase necessary. (link)
- Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onion and beverage (link)
- Red Lobster: Free select appetizer with military ID or proof of service through 11/13.
- Red Robin: All veterans and active-duty service members free Tavern Double burger with Bottomless Steak Fries. (link)
- Ruby Tuesday: Free appetizer (link)
- Starbucks: Veterans, active duty service members, and spouses— free tall (12 fl. oz) hot brewed coffee.
- Texas Roadhouse: Free lunch from the Veterans Day menu (link)
- TGIFriday’s: Free lunch for all vets and active duty military from 11am-2pm on select menu items. See restaurant for details.