Taco Bell’s Dollar Cravings Menu Launching Nationally on Monday, August 18th
On Monday, August 18th, Taco Bell will be launching a new value menu nationwide called the Dollar Cravings Menu. There’s a nice mix of new items and some familiar favorites. There are 11 items on the menu, all for a buck. ***UPDATE: Here’s my review of the entire menu***
Here’s the rundown:
- Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla: Made with marinated, all white meat shredded chicken, shredded cheese and a signature creamy chipotle sauce, grilled and melted to cheesy quesadilla perfection. This is the first Chicken Quesadilla to be on a value menu at Taco Bell.
- Beefy Fritos Burrito: Knowing Taco Bell consumers’ love of Fritos mixed with traditional Taco Bell products, this item brings together seasoned ground beef, cilantro rice, warm nacho cheese sauce and original Fritos for crunch. (Not to be confused with the Beefy Crunch Burrito)
- Triple Layer Nachos: Each tray of Triple Layer Nachos is made with our freshly fried nacho chips topped with our hearty beans, zesty red sauce and our ultra craveable and much beloved, warm nacho cheese sauce. (Read GrubGrade’s Review)
- Cheesy Roll up: Made with a heaping portion of a three cheese blend and melted to gooey cheesy perfection. (Read GrubGrade’s Review)
- Cinnabon Delights: A perfect bite to satisfy the sweet tooth, these craveable bites of Cinnabon cinnamon and sugar on the outside and cream cheese frosting on the inside are available in a 2-pack. (Read GrubGrade’s Review)
- Spicy Tostada: Made with hearty beans, zesty red sauce and topped with spicy creamy chipotle sauce, fresh lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese and tomatoes.
- Beefy Mini Quesadilla: Appearing for the first time on a Taco Bell value menu, made with seasoned beef, shredded cheese and our spicy creamy chipotle sauce.
- Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito: A hearty vegetarian option, made with cilantro rice, hearty beans, warm nacho cheese sauce and creamy jalapeno sauce.
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco: A flavorful meatless option, made with crispy potato bites, fresh crisp lettuce, creamy chipotle sauce and shredded cheddar cheese. (Read GrubGrade’s Review)
- Caramel Apple Empanada: A crispy golden pastry pocket filled with chunks of warm apples in creamy caramel sauce.
- Cinnamon Twists: Crispy, puffed corn twists, sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. (Read GrubGrade’s Review)