New Veggie Slider Coming to White Castle on January 1st

To start off 2015, White Castle will be offering Veggie Sliders.  The Veggie Slider features a Dr. Praeger’s veggie patty which is made with carrots, peas, spinach, and zucchini.  You’ll have a choice of honey mustard, ranch, or sweet Thai sauce to top your Veggie Slider.  Priced at 99 cents each for a limited time.

White Castle Veggie Sliders

10 comments on “New Veggie Slider Coming to White Castle on January 1st

1. Chuck says:

who’s going to make a trip to White Castle to order a veggie slider… Not me.. It may be good, but eating healthy is last thing that comes to my mind when having a slider.

2. Scrape says:

Wow. Even the promo shot makes the thing look dry and disgusting. Good luck selling these, White Castle Just don’t sully your grill with these.

3. Brad says:

I for one think it looks tasty! But I am one of those weird people who enjoys the vegetables on my plate more than the meat or starch.

4. Snackeroo says:

Some veggie burgers are actually decent tasting, but it all depends on what’s in the patty. I’ve never tried Dr. Praeger though.

5. rob says:

I imagine the vegans will get it without the cheese?

6. Tony says:

Pair these with an exercise bike or a gym membership for a perfect New Years combo

7. Jonathan Wayne says:

I’d eat it. Mix it up half and half with their regular burgers in a 6 pack would probably be pretty decent.

8. Alexandra says:

I usually buy Dr. Prager’s to have at home – great breakfast when it’s crisped up and topped with a fried egg. Dr. Prager’s at least is more like a veggie fritter, rather than some of these veggie burgers out there that try to mimic meat with soy protein and other nasty things.

Still, if I’m going to White Castle, it’s not really for a burger. But if I want something healthy on the road, at least I know it’s out there. I think the only other veggie burger out there is Burger King, and their offering is on par with everything else they produce.