New King’s Hawaiian Fish Deluxe from Arby’s

In my humble opinion, no other fast food chain beats Arby’s when it comes to the fish sandwich.  This year Arby’s has raised the bar with the introduction of the new King’s Hawaiian Fish Deluxe.  Available for a limited time, the King’s Hawaiian Fish Deluxe features a crispy fish fillet, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, tartar sauce on a King’s Hawaiian bun.

Arby’s went the extra mile on the King’s Hawaiian Fish Deluxe. Sweet, fluffy buns from Hawaii and crispy, wild-caught Alaskan Pollock combine to make a fish sandwich that earns the name Deluxe.​

Arby's King's Hawaiian Fish DeluxeThe King’s Hawaiian Fish Deluxe will set you back 790 calories, 36 grams of fat, 1140 milligrams of sodium, 89 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of dietary fiber, and 28 grams of protein.

11 comments on “New King’s Hawaiian Fish Deluxe from Arby’s

1. MP says:

Hard to believe it’s been almost 4 years since that commercial: https://www.grubgrade.com/2011/01/27/arbys-fish-sandwich-commercial-with-grubgrade-mention/
    I don’t think the cheese is necessary but I won’t knock it. I just hope it’s part of a 2 for $6 deal like the French Dip was.

• echo710 says:

It’s $2.99 for the regular fish sandwich (or 2 for $5) and $3.99 for the “King’s Hawaiian Fish Deluxe” where I live… so it IS a bit more expensive for the King’s Hawaiian version, but not too outrageous. (Especially considering that the price of a McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish has gone up to $3.59! I don’t dislike the Filet-O-Fish, but no way is it worth $3.59, especially when the “regular” fish sandwich at Arby’s is not only cheaper but also much better.)

2. richard says:

what….. you skipped over the jalapeno hushpuppies???

nice tasting, but lacked heat imo.

3. Tony says:

Why wet tomatoes on a piece of fried fish?

4. Mike S says:

I have seriously never even heard of kings Hawaiian rolls, are they good or something?

• Raiders757 says:

Surprised you haven’t heard of them. They’re used at many a family gathering across the country. You’ve probably had them and just didn’t know it. The smaller muffin size ones served up with ham are very popular in my neck of the woods(Virginia). They have a bit of a sweet flavor to them.

5. surffnutt3000 says:

King’s Hawaiian buns aren’t from Hawaii; they’re baked at the company’s facility in Torrance, CA.

6. Raj says:

Just like your chips, bread and soda is not manufactured at headquarters. Duhhhhh. HQ = CA.

7. Rusty Shackleford says:

Had this and the hush puppies today. I usually like Arby’s and Hawaiian roll sandwiches, but not this. The bun is huge and the fish and deluxe ingredients couldn’t stand up to it. It looked, felt, and tasted like I was just eating one big Hawaiian roll.

8. Todd says:

OK. I thought I had Arbys fish before and didn’t like it, but the review was so glowing I wondered if I was mistaken. Nope. Just had it today. Give me McDonalds fish sandwich any day of the week. I love Arbys but they can keep their fish.