New Bacon Velveeta Patty Meltdown from Hardee’s

I haven’t come across a press release for this, but I was looking through the Hardee’s website menu and came across a new burger called Bacon Velveeta Patty Meltdown.  This burger features chopped applewood-smoked bacon, grilled onions and melty Velveeta cheese on a 100% Black Angus Beef Patty.  Available in 1/4 lb, 1/3 lb and 1/2 lb burger sizes, the 1/4 lb. version clocks in at 850 calories, 57 grams of fat, 2110 milligrams of sodium, and 38 grams of protein.  We’ll keep you posted on more specifics when they become available.

Bacon Velveeta Patty Meltdown

8 comments on “New Bacon Velveeta Patty Meltdown from Hardee’s

1. Ray says:

I’d so hit that.

2. Alec says:

Heh, interesting. Carl’s Jr. comes out with an all-natural burger, Hardee’s goes for Velveeta.

3. Chris says:

I had this yesterday and was really disappointed. The cheese was two cold, unmelted slices of american cheese.

4. BigBelly says:

holy salt licks batman O.o

5. Robert says:

Just eyeballing that is giving me chest pains.

6. scram says:

I wanna try this, but one of the attractions of eating here are their FRESH BAKED BUNS. They are awesome, and embarrass other chains. I guess I could special order this w/fresh baked buns instead of sourdough bread (which I always get in a Frisco Sausage Sandwich–it’s like a grilled cheese stuffed with scrambled egg and sausage–YUM!!!)

7. James says:

This makes all your Gatorade and cold water disappear like magic. I could not stop drinking liquids after! That’s why I wanted to look up the salt content. Just woah… 2110? lol no wonder I feel like I almost drowned in the ocean.

Very heavy sandwich, substantial for the 5 bucks. But it made me bloated. It was free but I probably wouldn’t actually buy one. I much prefer making my own with beef from a butcher.