McDonald’s New Triple Cheeseburger

Not entirely “new”, but participating McDonald’s locations are promoting a Triple Cheeseburger option.  GrubGrade reader Mark brought this promo to my attention in the St. Louis market where they are offering the Triple Cheeseburger for $2.00.  My local McDonald’s in Maryland is advertising the Triple Cheeseburger for $2.19.

Now at McDonald’s get three times the love with the new Triple Cheeseburger. Beefy, cheesy goodness stacked high for just $2! Three 100% beef patties simply seasoned with a pinch of salt and pepper, two slices of melty American cheese and topped with tangy pickles, minced onions, ketchup and mustard.

Triple Cheeseburger McDonald's

17 comments on “McDonald’s New Triple Cheeseburger

1. Matt says:

So it’s really the Triple Burger with Cheese, if it does not come with three slices of cheese. I prefer the cheese to meat ratio of the Double Cheeseburger compared to the McDouble. I would imagine this burger needs a third slice of cheese for that much meat.

2. J.J. says:

We’ve had these all over Michigan for at least a year. Cheeseburger for $1, double for $1.50, triple for $2. assumed it was a national thing.

3. Sascha says:

They’ve been offering these since early summer, at least in Michigan.

4. Noodlez says:

Much sadness here in Tulsa, it was a no go. Oh well 2 McDoubles minus the yellow and red add mac sauce tonight it was.

5. CC says:

Hahaha. Shrink burger size and add another patty, charge more.

At this rate I expect to see a quad cheeseburger offered in 3 or 4 years, with 1 ounce patties 🙂

• mattymelt says:

But they haven’t shrunk the burger size? It’s still the same 1/10 lb burger patty it’s been for the last 50 years.

6. MR. Gnarly says:

I’d rather buy two mcdoubles and combine them.

7. sortov says:

This’ll have you feelin like all types of ****.

8. Jonathan Wayne says:

This kind of garbage is why McDonald’s is being killed by their competitors.

• Alex says:

Alright, what competitors? Burger King and Wendy’s? Wendy’s might be better by a slim margin but Burger King has the worst food money can buy byfar.

• Hskxoc says:

That’s laughable. McDonald’s is a joke.

• ronald says:

Burger King does suck, but Wendy’s is by far the best fast food burger (that I’ve had, we don’t have In and Out where I live, but I’ve heard great things about them). In fact, I would put their Portabello Mushroom and bacon on brioche bun up against even Five Guys!

9. Aaron says:

Is there anywhere in the United States where the McDouble still costs only $1.00? In my part of Washington, it has not been a dollar for many, many years. Currently it costs $2.00 at most McDonald’s.

• Scrape says:

Not quite $2 here. Something like $1.20 or something. They raised the price from a buck to cover the cost of the extra slice of cheese. Still a hell of a value when compared with whatever else is out there.

10. Kyo-Chan says:

In Detroit, MI it’s even better. Since the summer we’ve had a 313 special: either a triple cheeseburger, fries, and a medium drink OR 6 piece nuggets, fries, and a medium drink for $3.13.

I hope this doesn’t end anytime soon. It’s helped for a cheap lunch.

11. gr8pimpin says:

Found it in Los Angeles, in the Valley.

$2.49.