The latest limited time offerings at Checkers/Rally’s don’t appear on the company website just yet, but they were posted on their Facebook page earlier this week.  Not much to go on with lack of details or press releases… first up, new Grilled Cheese Strips.

This ain’t your mama’s grilled cheese! It won’t be here long, so get some while you can!

Grilled Cheese Strips Checkers

Also new to the menu are the $2 Chicken Slider and Fries Box in Classic or Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo flavor.

Try our new Chicken Slider & Fries box! They’re only available for a little while, and are truly freakin’ amazing.

Checkers Sliders

On the burger side of things is the new Primetime Steakhouse Double for $1.99.  This burger features two features two burger patties, Swiss cheese, grilled mushrooms and onions, served on a toasted Kaiser bun spread with Au Jus mayo.

Primetime Steakhouse Double Checkers

13 comments on “New at Checkers/Rally’s: Grilled Cheese Strips, Chicken Sliders, Primetime Steakhouse Double

1. Sascha says:

Saw the burger advertised on the marquee today, I don’t think this is a repeat, looks real good, too. Plus, you’re almost guaranteed to have a bacon added version of the burger as a 2 for $5 special. The rest of the stuff doesn’t interest me, the spicy chicken sandwich is already among the best value sandwiches around anywhere.

2. Mike S says:

When I got their mozz sticks they were cold and hard in the inside, my guess is these will be the same.

3. DerangedHermit says:

I’m sure it’s all garbage.

4. Justin ST says:

Ugh. Rally’s is gross. I’d be impressed if they offered salads or grilled stuff once in a while.

5. CB says:

I had the burger and grilled cheese strips. The burger was great especially for 1.99. The grilled cheese strips were creamy and a nice change over the normal mozzarella stick. Checkers is the best value in fast food imo.

6. Your Steak House Double is the best burger I have had in a very long time ! This burger surpases anything I have ever had from other burger places. Keep up the good work Checkers !

7. RUTH says:

Your Steak House Burger is the best burger I have had in a very long time! It surpases any burger I have had from the other burger places. Keep up the good job Checkers !

8. Beast says:

I love their Mushroom Swiss Burgers. It’s a shame they discontinued them off their menu. But thankfully they come back in new ways every so often. They just got rid of ones that also had Bacon. But this looks so much better. Especially with the creamy steak sauce. It looks like they’re using that instead of their usual mushroom sauce for juiciness. One thing I can’t stand with Mushroom Swiss Burgers is Mayo, Lettuce, or Tomato on them. So glad to see Rally’s being one of the few places that know how to make them without that stuff.

9. serpico009 says:

just had the primetime steakhouse on the way home. for 1.99 it was pretty good and surprisingly large for that price. they also have a version with bacon on the 2/$5 menu.

10. Sascha says:

Wow! As a guy who regularly chooses Rally’s over everything else in town, I’ll say is the best burger (with bacon) I’ve ever had from Rally’s/Checker’s. Insanely good.

11. Jessica says:

I’m SOOO incredibly disappointed they stopped selling the grilled cheese sticks!!!
    I had never been to Checkers, but got these for my daughter and I on our very first visit and FELL IN LOVE!!!
    I’m about ready to call the corporation and ask where they got the sticks and how I can buy them in bulk!!!
    I’m now on a mission…
    Bring them back Checkers!!!

12. Duane says:

Firstly, your team in Mount Pleasant Michigan is incredible. Every team member has and is so professional, friendly and curtious. Secondly, I am absolutely in love with the new chicken sliders. They are great in particular the bun is delicious. Thirdly, your company should seriously consider getting a better quality fish party. I enjoy a fish sandwich a great deal, but always find yours a little dry and rubbery, not to mention leaking flavor.

13. Hambone says:

I’ve had the 2 for $5 Bacon Primetime Steakhouse Double Burgers many times and they are simply deloicious. My dog loves them too, he things they are scrumtrelescent.