McDonald’s New White Chocolate Collection

Late last year McDonald’s introduced White Chocolate Mocha to their McCafe menu and this season it’s back with a couple of newcomers.  Part of the “White Chocolate Collection”, the McDonald’s drink lineup has expanded to add the White Chocolate Latte and White Hot Chocolate.  Now available at participating locations for a limited time.

White Chocolate Collection McDonalds

18 comments on “McDonald’s New White Chocolate Collection

1. DuhMe says:

The White Hot Chocolate looks good. Tried some at Starbucks last year and it was good even though there it was terribly overpriced. That was a first and last visit there.

2. Jay says:

I don’t really understand the difference between the white chocolate mocha and the white chocolate latte. At every coffee shop I’ve worked in, it’s the same thing.

3. Jonathan Wayne says:

Looks excellent.

4. Juice says:

Wonder if they can make a White Chocolate Frappe?

5. Tye Learn says:

Had one of the white hot chocolates. Was absolutely disgusting. Tastes like old sour milk.

6. Kelly says:

Ugh! The white hot chocolate tastes like sugary cereal milk that’s been heated. Gross!

7. lisa says:

Tried the White Chocolate Latte, it was so bad. I love all the other coffee’s, but don’t bother with this one

8. Skip says:

ACtually, McDonalds has a labeling problem with this one, you are not allowed to use the term White Chocolate (an FDA regulated term according to CFR 163) if you don’t have cocoa butter. Ghirardelli just settled a class action lawsuit, for $5.25 million, for similar labeling problems.

Without cocoa butter you are not allowed to call a food white chocolate, the ingredients list on the MCDonalds web site does not have cocoa butter.

We wrote it all up here : http://blog.ccberries.com/2014/11/09/the-white-chocolate-con-part-2/

9. Claudia says:

I’ve had two white hot chocolates the past two days. Really like it, but I love sweets. Just wish it didn’t have so many calories, but I will keep enjoying them.

10. PammySue says:

The White Chocolate Latte is nasty. Absolutely will not waste my hard-earned money on that!

11. Nikki says:

I’m a big fan of white hot chocolate. I was very disappointed with what Mcdonald’s calls white hot chocolate. It should be called hot milk with whip cream. You only taste the sweetness of the whip cream for the first few sips. Then just bland hot milk. Truly a waste of money.

12. Cam says:

I literally just threw away my white hot chocolate. It was terrible and had almost no flavor. Would not recommend it to anyone.

13. Amy says:

This is the best ever I love McDonald’s white hot chocolate !

14. Asha says:

The white hot chocolate tastes horrible. It just tastes like hot milk

15. ozzie made says:

Get the staff to put the right drinks to the orders and I will tell you if I like it or not! 2 trips to the same store today and I still have the white chocolate latte instead of the white hot chocolate. Waste of money!

16. rainny daze says:

Yeah it tastes like hot sweet milk. Haha.. definitely not worth $2.55 for a small!!