New Mile High Bacon Thickburger from Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s

New at Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s, the new Mile High Bacon Cheese Thickburger.  The new burger features premium, thick-cut Applewood-smoked bacon “piled sky high” on a charbroiled, 100 percent Black Angus beef Thickburger patty, with American cheese, red onion, tomato, lettuce and mayonnaise, served on a Fresh Baked Bun.  Available on a 1/3-lb. or 1/2-lb. 100 percent Black Angus beef patty starting at $5.59. Prices may vary by location.  $1 off a combo coupon.

Mile High Bacon Thickburger

18 comments on “New Mile High Bacon Thickburger from Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s

1. Sascha says:

Now, this looks like the amount of bacon Arby’s should have thrown on the BLT.

2. Jay Melo says:

The New [ahem] $6 burger! There should be a joke in there somewhere.

3. Ray says:

Western bacon cheeseburger FTW

4. Michael says:

Sort of a sad excuse as a new burger.

Bacon fad seems to have slowed down. I think this is just Carl’s Jr. being… idk.

5. Stu says:

You guys are missing the point, it’s the fact that they have new bacon, finally

Hardees/CJ’s bacon has always been awful. Thin, microwaved lookin bacon that is never crispy. I’m with everyone else in that this isn’t a “WOW NEW BURGER?!?” But more of a way to show that they have new bacon along with incorporating it into a new item

• Roger says:

Agreed on that it’s really about the new bacon. But I would give bonus points to any place that could introduce ‘good’ bacon that’s not Applewood. Just to be different from the crowd.

6. Jonathan Wayne says:

When it comes to fast food burgers, Carl’s jr is so much better than almost everyone else.

7. BigBelly says:

can’t wait to get one, reminds me of the superman burger from last year, with hopefully even better bacon. I wonder what the up-charge will be now though, it used to be a reasonable .30 per strip to add it

8. Bill says:

Just got two.The first one was great,and can’t wait to eat the other.Bacon!
    If you want to fancy it up,add some homemade pimento cheese,but then you’ll drip tears of joy on the burger…

9. Ryan says:

I got this yesterday. The burger was nasty, lots of pieces of cold fat, some I think weren’t cooked right because I’m pretty sure I have food poisoning. I took pictures of the inside and it looked like my bacon was chewed up and spit out all over my burger. 0/10 would not recommend.

10. Katherine Patton says:

The new mile high bacon burger is a joke. The picture shows lots of whole pieces of bacon on the top of the burger. I was shocked to get home with my burger and see little pieces of minced up bacon under the bun. No bacon showed at all through the sides of the burger. I think the amount of bacon was the same amount as on a regular burger except for it was all minced up and gross looking. The bacon wasn’t crispy either. It was gross. I’m disappointed. And just fyi, I googled hardees mile high burger is a joke and there were all kinds of website results that agreed with just that. Major fail Hardees. We expect more from you.

11. Psycho says:

A disappointment. What you get is a Western Bacon without the sauce or flavor. First time I’ve had to open up a 6-dollar burger and add some A1. Best thing about this burger is the girl in the ad.

12. RayWH says:

I also was disappointed in the advertised vs. actual product. My experience was much the same and I could not believe the poor quality of the bacon. Come on guys, if the bacon is the big selling point, at least try to live up to the hoopla. All that being said, I must admit that it was a tasty sandwich.

13. BigBelly says:

we tried these Friday night, very good burger, especially on a bogo
    will be having again, the new bacon was pretty decent!

14. […] New Mile High Bacon Thickburger from Carl’s Jr. and … – The new mile high bacon burger is a joke. The picture shows lots of whole pieces of bacon on the top of the burger. I was shocked to get home with my burger and see …… […]

15. […] Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. is the Mile High Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit.  Last fall, the burger version was released and now breakfast is the focus.  The new breakfast sandwich features premium, […]