New Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza from Pizza Hut

New at Pizza Hut is another version of Stuffed Crust Pizza… it’s the Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza.  The new crust features hardwood smoked bacon and a blend of cheeses.  A large, one topping is promo priced at $11.99 for a limited time.

Bacon Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza Hut

13 comments on “New Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza from Pizza Hut

1. Cc says:

They could just…try making good pizza….instead of all these gimmicks.

Oh silly me. That’s WAY too crazy of an idea.

2. […] – You know what Pizza Hut’s Stuffed Crust Pizza has been missing? Bacon. […]

3. Thehottoddy23 says:

This seriously just made me lose my appetite for lunch. Sadly this will likely be purchased by many people, since American can’t seem to say no to crap like this, but I can tell you that it about starve than eat something this repulsive. Given the “repulsive” statement isn’t because I don’t like cheese or bacon, quite the contrary, but I can only imagine what Pizza Hut’s version of this will look and taste like and it probably warrants that description. I am going to guess this will make the toilet paper companies happy, though, as their sales will likely increase significantly for those who purchase this “pizza.” Apologies for the somewhat gross nature of that comment, but I calls it as I sees it.

4. Robert says:

I had a stuffed crust pizza recently and it was WAY better than I remembered. Did they change the recipe versus what it was in the late 90s, does anyone know?

5. steve says:

Totty man you really need to relax bro. And then get over yourself.
    I might give it a try. I enjoyed thir stuffed crust. It will likely be stuffed crust as before with the bacon topping added in when the stuff it. But hey sounds good to try with m y pep jalapeno xtracheese !

6. Darian says:

I haven’t tried the newer ones but yes the late 90’s version was horrible

7. Jeremy says:

I love Pizza Hut and I love stuffed crust. I don’t understand why there are so many haters on here. It’s not gourmet pizza!

8. Danita says:

Just ate bacon cheese stuffed crust. It was DISGUSTING! It’s been a long time since I’ve had a pizza this bad. It’s more of a cheese and bacon PASTE, not pieces of bacon and shredded cheese. Try at your own risk!

9. Tanja says:

Sounds wonderful. Doesn’t taste good at all. I haven’t tried the regular stuffed crust in years so not sure how similar it is but the bacon & cheese stuffing is a paste with heavy fake bacon flavoring. Grr. Not what I was looking forward to

10. Bruce says:

Pizza Hut is my favorite “chain” pizza. I finally bought the bacon & cheese stuffed crust. It wasn’t worth the wait. I’m rather sure they didn’t use real cheese in the stuffed crust, unlike the “regular” stuffed crust which has been filled with mozzarella. I was surprised to be able to taste the “bacon” with so little included, must be some fake bacon flavoring added. If they are going to use fake cheese and fake bacon flavoring they should give up on this menu item. I would pay a bit more to have the crust stuffed with real cheese and bacon, similar to the “regular” stuffed crust.