New Steakhouse Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe from Wendy’s

The latest limited-time cheeseburger offering at Wendy’s is the new Steakhouse Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe.  Available on the Right Price Right Size Menu for a suggested price of $1.49, the Steakhouse Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe features a hamburger patty seasoned with steakhouse seasoning, cheese and a creamy garlic aioli sauce made with roasted garlic, onion and Dijon mustard. The burger is topped with sliced red onion, tomato and lettuce.

Steak House Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe Wendy's

16 comments on “New Steakhouse Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe from Wendy’s

1. popwar says:

Had this few days ago, hamilton ohio. Just a regular jr cheese with steak seasoning

• Jeff in Middletucky says:

I’ll bet both Wendy’s locations in Middletown can make this taste even more boring than the one(s) in Hamilton can. But at least the chance of getting shot whilst dining/driving thru will be (slightly?) less prominent.

• debbie says:

I love that burger it is seasoned well makes my mouth water and for 1.49 u cant beat that

2. DuhMe says:

It was sounding good until the mention of garlic.

3. Jonathan says:

This has to be one of the worst burgers I’ve ever eaten from Wendy’s. Very disappointing.

4. Sascha says:

This sounds pretty good, especially if you throw a little bacon on there. Hope this has a bit more of a garlicky bite than the aioli on the Tuscan Chicken Ciabatta, a good sandwich but I couldn’t get a distinguishable garlic flavor there.

5. Jose Burrito says:

I wish it were a burrito…

6. Daarf says:

Anyone that doesn’t like garlic needs to be shot.

7. MP says:

Was excited until read it’s the same old shoe leather pattie.
    So it’s a Jr Deluxe with fancy mayo & seasoning for 20¢ more.

8. me says:

Just had it. Was pretty good actually, nice flavors, but the bun was drenched in butter, so its alot more unhealthy than just a jr deluxe.

9. Robb says:

I just had one at my local Columbus Wendys and thought it was excellent. Much different than any other burger they offer. I will definitely be ordering this; sandwich again!

10. Sharon says:

I just tried this burger and had to look up the ingredients. This burger was DELICIOUS for that cheap price. I’m in Nashville, TN and it was seasoned perfectly.

11. boweble21502 says:

Here in Cumberland Maryland the damn burgers are a $1.79 but they are good. When I questioned the price difference I was told the store is a franchise and they can charge what they want. Bite me was my reply

12. Tashalinna says:

I love it could be a double but the flavor is awesome here in memphis and I can’t believe it myself!