New Greek Pizza from Papa John’s

The latest to join the Papa John’s pizza menu is the new Greek Pizza.  The Greek Pizza features mozzarella, basil pesto, black olives, Roma tomatoes, premium pepperoni, Feta cheese, banana peppers, and all natural pizza sauce on hand tossed crust.  A large is priced at $12 for a limited time.

Greek Pizza Papa John's

20 comments on “New Greek Pizza from Papa John’s

1. DuhMe says:

That all sounds like a good combination minus the peppers. I guess this is a bit of an omission that their sauce wasn’t really better before if the sauce for this pizza is supposedly all natural.

2. nutbuttap says:

Why is there pepperoni on this? Might as well be veggies only if you aren’t going to put chicken on it.

3. Pilar says:

This actually looks pretty good!

4. Fark says:

Sounds disgusting very much

5. Robert says:

I won’t be trying this. I used to love PJ’s pizza, but every time I have made the mistake of ordering it recently it has been seriously lacking.

6. Stephen M. says:

Although I love olives of all kinds, this pizza deserves Calamata olives to be truely Greek, not black ones.

• Felicia says:

My sentiments exactly Stephen M. Nothing like calamata olives to take something to the next level. I’d also prefer maybe an herberd chicken instead of pepperoni and some red onion. Substitute the red sauce with the pesto…now that sounds a little more interesting.

7. Daniel says:

I have yet to have a good pizza at Papa John’s. I love pizza but Papa John’s is one of the only times I’ll pass on pizza when offered. The crust is horrible and hardly any cheese on the pizza.

8. Bethany says:

Tried it…will NEVER order it again…the basil pesto and red sauce together is just too much. That’s the problem with the whole pizza…too much going on. Left me wishing I’d just ordered my usual Italian sausage.

9. Linda says:

The oregano and other spices is overwhelming, makes it hard to taste the flavor of anything else. Def not a fav.

10. Greek tragedy says:

Just ordered this tonight. Don’t waste your money. Disgusting. Too much pepper and garlic…and the banana peppers don’t help the situation at all. Wished I had just ordered my usual the works from them which never fails to satisfy

11. Greek tragedy says:

Avoid at all costs. Disgusting and too salty/peppery. The banana peppers ruined the taste. I wish i had just ordered the works like i usually do

12. kim triplett says:

I am a pizza fanatic. I was excited to hear about the Greek pizza being added to the menu. However, Greek pizza dough is fried. so, adding Greek toppings does not make this Greek pizza. I will still try it!

13. kim triplett says:

Umm pan fried. Baked high heat in a heavily oiled pan.

14. ReviewScout says:

Unfortunately Feta is in one of the ingredients. Cheap crap Feta smells like baby poop after a while and this isn’t avoidable with Delivery. :/

15. Tyler says:

I personally thought the pizza was delicious and unique. I came here looking for other opinions, but all I really see are a bunch of negative comments by picky eaters…

16. Lisa says:

Bring the Greek pizza back, me & my coworkers loved this pizza!