New Chipotle Chicken & Bacon Pizza from Papa John’s

New at Papa John’s… the Chipotle Chicken & Bacon Pizza.  The new Chipotle Chicken & Bacon Pizza features creamy chipotle sauce, sliced Chicken Poppers, bacon, Roma tomatoes, grated cheddar cheese and 100% real cheese made from mozzarella. A large is priced at $11.00.

Chipotle Chicken Bacon Papa Johns

6 comments on “New Chipotle Chicken & Bacon Pizza from Papa John’s

1. Kevin D says:

Fried chicken “poppers” on pizza sounds like it needs to be reviewed

• Jay says:

My son orders a pizza from papa johns about once every two weeks. always gets the same thing…a large pizza with chicken poppers and extra sauce.

he places his order online with the regular chicken and then calls the restaurant and asks them to replace the regular chicken with the poppers. they are very accommodating and do that for him.

2. Nick says:

What is “100% real cheese made from mozzarella” if it isn’t simply “mozzarella cheese”?

• Michael says:

They mean “real” as in not imaginery.

• Aubrey says:

I manage a papa johns … It’s actual honest to god normal mozzarella cheese … It’s not a blend and it’s not partially fake cheese … I don’t know why they word it that way because it sounds weird. Some pizza places use a partial cheese/partial fake cheese (basically just oil and cheese flavor) but papa johns doesn’t do that… As far as the chicken poppers they are never fried … Personally this pizza sit my cup of tea, I didn’t really care for it but a lot of people I have talked to liked it … I think it’s just a preference thing, I’m not really into Mexican food unless I make it myself

3. Aubrey says: