The Tuscan Chicken Melt is the $6 FOOTLONG™ special for a limited-time only.  This sandwich features grilled chicken seasoned with Italian herbs, cheese and topped with balsamic vinaigrette.

Tuscan Chicken Melt SubwayThe Tuscan Chicken Melt will also be made available as a chopped salad.  Along with the Tuscan Chicken Melt, Subway will also be featuring the Chicken Cordon Bleu Melt. The Chicken Cordon Bleu Melt features grilled chicken, Black Forest Ham, cheese and your choice of veggies.

Chicken Cordon Bleu Subway

The featured $5 FOOTLONG™ special for October will be the Spicy Italian.  Subway is advertising the Spicy Italian with the garlic bread option that appeared, then disappeared last month.

11 comments on “Featured Footlongs at Subway for October Include the Tuscan Chicken Melt and Chicken Cordon Bleu Melt

1. thehottoddy23 says:

I know I never miss an opportunity to rip on Subway, but it’s well deserved in my mind. Tuscan chicken melt? Totally disgusting. Calling this chicken is a stretch- big time. Whatever this meat is, it may be the foulest “food” that has ever been created by man. Notice that I said created in the last sentence. The food quality has to be the worst of any fast-food company by a long shot. I’ve yet to ever eat anything there that even tasted half-way decent, and the only reason I’ve ever eaten there was because I had no choice.

• Harry says:

Hey, wait a gosh darn second, because there is chicken in Subway’s chicken-like semi-meat product! Taken directly from Subway.com:

“Boneless, skinless chicken breast with rib meat; water, flavor (potassium chloride, maltodextrin, sugar, autolyzed yeast extract, gum arabic, molasses, flavors, salt, lactic acid, disodium guanylate and disodium inosinate, fructose, medium chain triglycerides, dextrose, succinic acid, vinegar solids, thiamine hydrochloride and artificial flavors), soy protein concentrate, modified potato starch, sodium phosphates, salt.
      Contains soy.”

2. Roger C. says:

Well, it is chicken, and it is edible. However, I do feel Subway has spent more time focusing on the price instead of quality, and it may be time to change. Even their menu items are basically items from their regular menu combined. It’s lame.

3. Joe Cool says:

No matter what the Subway post is about, here comes all the haters. Such a tired act.

• Jonathan Wayne says:

If people are such haters, how come no one says bad things about the good restaurants? Guess what, if you make a good product, people will say good things, if you make a bad product, they will say bad things. No one has any skin in the game, we don’t make money if we say something is good or bad. It is food, people pay for it and eat it and have an opinion, that is life. If you don’t like it, get out of the board room and make a better product.

Look at In n Out, Chick fil A, Jimmy John’s for example, you will damn near never hear someone say something bad about them. Where are their “haters”?

• TJ says:

Sure the chains you mentioned are better, but they’re not nearly as available in many regions of the country. You’ll find people who hate on them too sometimes, it’s just a smaller percentage which is fair enough. My problem with haters posting on every subway post is how consistent and unoriginal most of them then. If you go try a sandwich that didn’t live up to your expectation, or think it looks bad for a particular reason, that’s fair. If you just think Subway’s the worst restaurant chain in the history of the world and want to say that you’d rather eat dog food, that’s ridiculous. To me Subway is the McDonald’s of the fast food world for subs. I like a few of them a little bit, I wouldn’t go out of my way to get one or say they’re great sandwiches, but once in a while it’s a convenient light lunch. I dislike some of them too, and the simple solution for those is to never get them again. Live and learn.

• Crysta says:

If you think Chick-fil-A doesn’t have haters, you should go check out their Facebook page. 😉

• thehottoddy23 says:

I comment on both things I like and those that I don’t. The point of a comment section is to let people express their opinions. Much like yourself, I don’t agree with everything everyone thinks on here but it is their right to say what they want and what makes this place interesting. I admit I don’t miss an opportunity to criticize Subway, as I stated in my previous comment, but it flat-out sucks. I know a lot of people like it, and that is their choice. However, I prefer to stay away from stale bread, mystery meats, wilted/soggy vegetables and enough chemicals and additives in one sandwich to blow up a small town.

• TJ says:

Sure it’s your right, but don’t you get bored of criticizing the same company over and over again? I don’t like golf but I don’t go on golfing forums and say “your sport is boring” over and over. To each his own though.

4. Teddy says:

That is some bull crap and u know it. sandwich looks good