Back in April, Carl’s Jr. offered a Hand-Scooped Strawberry Pop-Tart Ice Cream Sandwich at a select number of locations.  Today, the Pop-Tart Ice Cream Sandwich is available at all locations.  The Pop-Tart Ice Cream Sandwich features vanilla ice sandwiched between a Strawberry Pop-Tart.  The dessert is priced at $1.49. Prices may vary by location.

Pop-Tart Ice Cream Sandwich

12 comments on “Carl’s Jr. Hand-Scooped Strawberry Pop-Tart Ice Cream Sandwich Now Available at All Locations

1. Stephen says:

Foolishness!

2. thehottoddy23 says:

Looks amazing! Too bad they aren’t selling them at Hardee’s!

3. Burger365 says:

I ate at our local Carl’s yesterday and they were pushing these pretty hard along with the Super Bacon Cheeseburger. I had to ask the guy what again he was trying to push on me because after hearing pop-tart it didn’t compute. It seems much more a stoner concoction that one would eat late night at home versus something suitable for mass market fast food. I didn’t see anyone order one.

In other Carl’s news our location has moved to offering “bakery fresh buns” standard on the 6-Dollar burgers and available on all other burgers for a 30cent charge. The bun is actually really good. Nicely toasted with an almost glossy sheen and nice texture. Less bready than the standard bun and overall improves their burger significantly imo. Just like their biscuits this new bun raises the bar for bread products at a fast food place.

4. maxchain says:

Help me out here, I’m trying to figure out what makes this worth $1.49. Is Hardee’s ice cream groin-grabbingly transcendent?

5. Damian Cola says:

I had one yesterday. They are so absolutely delicious. I don’t believe this hadn’t been thought of before

6. MP says:

That looks so ghetto.

7. Vance says:

Sounds like a ripoff. You could buy a whole box of Pop-Tarts for the same price.

8. Pilar says:

I can make this at HOME!

9. Jonathan Wayne says:

This is both disgusting and awesome at the same time. I must have one.

10. alexG says:

This is known as an Ice Cream Sandwich people. Gross would be two pepperoni pizza slices sandwiched with icecream in the middle. This is just a variation of two cookies sandwiched with IceCream and hardly “gross” worthy outside the health/nutrition information and if you use that argument you shouldn’t be eating at fast food anyways.

-Peace Out